Six the musical (part 4)

Start from the beginning

"And Sho! Sho!"

"Ooooh what's she gonna say to Todoroki?" Mina asked.

"Getting your head chopped off!
Surely that means you'll win the win the competition!"

"But weren't you also beheaded....?" Tensei asked.

"Oh wait! Wait..... Hang on a sec.."

"Realization moment" Shinsou said.

*points at Katsuki*
"Divorced"

*points at Sho*
"Beheaded"

*points at Ten*
"Died"

*points at Kiri*
"Divorced"

*points at herself*
"Beheaded...."
*dramatic gasp*

"Oh shit that's me" Kaminari said.

"Oh wait nevermind"

"And Ten...
Dying of natural causes......."

".........."

"What's he gonna say to me?" Iida asked a bit nervous.

"WHEN WILL JUSTICE BE SERVED!?!"

More snickers

"Yeesh you act like she asked to die in childbirth" Uraraka said.

"I'm a bit curious on what is more painful...." Kaminari said. "Childbirth or beheading?"

"It honestly depends I think" Author said.

"You think?" Kaminari asked.

"I'm an ugly fat lesbian I'm not getting married through marriage or rape" Author deadpanned.

"Childbirth is getting more painless through the years with anesthesia and new medical practices but back then those were non-existent so it was clearly very painful and he sickness that followed" Aiko answered. "With beheading it depends on what's used in the execution with more money and favor to the king you can pay for a more quick execution with a sharp axe or even the sword with an experienced executioner in one stroke but if you don't have much money you're gonna get a dull axe with an inexperienced executioner which will likely take a while for the head to uhhhh you know."

"What was the execution condition for Todoroki and Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Shouto has been with Henry VIII for twelve years with five of them in marriage along with that her family was reasonably powerful in England so she received a professional executioner from France with the sword in one stroke" Aiko replied.

"With Izuku She was an 19ish year old girl who was with the king for like.... two years?? Yeah two years... who was also pretty poor without much money to her name being one of 11 siblings from a father who didn't have much money to begin with" Ryoba continued.

"So What happened?" Iida asked his teeth gritting.

"Stories vary on what happened to her with one of them saying she was executed in one stroke with others saying it took a bit with the executioner hitting her upper back first but the constant is she got the axe which is notorious for not being.... the best thing to use in chopping off one's head without proper payment given" Author answered.

"And surviving"

"........."

"When a ghost is meeting their more successful replacement" Shinsou deadpanned.

"Seriously seriously Kiri all jokes aside being rejected for your looks legit sounds really rough."

"Didn't I get the best deal though?" Kirishima asked.