Drug Interview

Requests are closed please stop

"Oh this is gonna be fun" Ryoba said appearing with Ryoba.

"What is it about?" Nejire asked.

"Basically Aizawa is extremely tired and has to conduct a drug interview on some members of the league of villains" Author answered.

"Also Midoriya is a villain here this is the same universe as the Sesame Street one" Ryoba said.

A lot of people got excited since that world was funny.

"So have you taken any illegal drugs?" Aizawa asked Tomura.

"No I have not" Tomura answered.

"This is starting off great" Kaminari said.

Eri flinched hearing "drug" and was quickly comforted by Mirio and Kouta.

"Is it possible that you could've had any drugs in your system without knowing?" Aizawa questioned.

"What is he implying?" Shouto asked.

"What are you implying?" Tomura asked.

"OOF" A lot of people said seeing Shouto predict what he was going to say.

"My lil bro has future vision how nice" Natsuo said with Fuyumi giggling.

"Have you ever......

Pooped

A

Ballon?"

"SAY WHAT!?!" The students asked before busting into laughter along with some teachers and pros seeing that there was an arrow also saying he hadn't slept in four days.

Aizawa was visibly flustered by his alternate self's work since he can get pretty weird when completely sleep deprived.

"This takes me back to the time when-" Midnight said to be cut off by Aizawa's capture scarf.

"Good luck Nemuri" Present Mic said. "As funny as that story is I choose life."

".........."

Midnight and Present Mic was shown watching it and was just confused.

"Okay" Tomura said. "I'm done with this."

Tomura walked out on him with his guards.

"He sure left in a hurry" Aizawa said.

"Well maybe because Aizawa sensei is very sleep deprived" Yaoyorozu said

Aizawa was shown talking to Toga who said "you will be single forever"

"OOF" The memelords said(once again follow your own headcannon you do you man)

"Do you know what this is?" Aizawa asked pointing to a packet.

"Oh it's the drugs I'm assuming" Shiozaki said.

"Yes it's Marijuana" Toga answered.

"How do you know that!?!" Aizawa asked slamming his hand on the desk.

"He's like" Kirishima said. "FINALLY I CAN SLEEP!"

A lot of people burst into laughter while Aizawa just coughed loudly.

"It's labeled" Toga answered.

"OOF" Sero said.

"He's so tired that he forgot to cover the label" Kendo said in a pitiful tone.

Aizawa checked the packet.

"Dammit"

He was then shown talking to Dabi.

"That is northern white's cannabus(how the frig do you spell that) indiga"

"Lmao Aizawa Just wants to sleep" Pixie Bob said.

"Yeah and it doesn't seem like the villains are making it any easier" Mandalay said.

Out of nowhere, Ryoba and Author got really excited.

"*sigh* No....." Aizawa said. "It's Marijuana"

He was then shown talking to the last one, Deku.

"Oh boy this is going to be fun" Tetsutetsu said with Kirishima agreeing.

Bakugou growled a bit jealous and Kirishima smiled apologetically while Author and Ryoba were trying not to scream OTP.

"I'm just saying you can't be sure it wasn't you"

"Well this is off to a GREAT start" Hawks said.

"That's ridiculous of course it wasn't me" Aizawa answered.

"I don't know man you're REALLY tired there" Vlad King said.

"Marijuana, is a memory loss drug so maybe you just don't remember" Deku said.

"I would remember" Aizawa said.

"Well how could you if it just erased your memory?" Deku asked.

"Of course Deku would use information like that in a case against him" Bakugou said.

"Yeah Young Midoriya's-"

"Gonna be Young Todoroki so just use that" Ryoba said causing Shouto to blush and Natsuo and Fuyumi to smirk at their younger brother's embarrassment.

"Uhhh okay his wit is shown to be a great weapon of his and his never give up attitude would certainly help him evade jail" All Might said.

"That's not how it works!" Aizawa said.

"He's in denial" Shinsou said.

"Denial is a huge sign of guilt" Hatsume added.

"Well how do you know how it works?" Deku questioned.

"He's really turning the tables on him" Cementoss said with the other teachers agreeing.

Aizawa was silent but then said.

"Knock it off! Okay? I'm conducting the interview here!"

"No! You said that I'd be the one conducting the interview when I walked in here! Now exactly how much pot did you smoke?" Deku retaliated with while Aizawa just looked dumbstruck.

End

"OOF" everyone said.

"Midoriya just turned the tables so he's not even sure if he's guilty or not" Mina said laughing.

"That one moment when you question everything" Hawks said.