°Boyfriends Best Friend° pt2

It's been a week since I last seen Colby, and he won't stop texting and calling me, and I continue to ignore him. I've told him multiple times that I shouldn't do the whole 'sleeping with my boyfriends best friend thing's anymore but he won't listen. He sends me full body mirror pics (almost) everyday. Not gonna lie it's pissing me off. He knows it's wrong and that if Sam, his best friend finds out about what's going on between me and him, he would be upset.

I feel super bad. I think I'm just gonna tell Sam that I'm cheating. Even though I know he's gonna break up with me, I have to tell him.

time skip.

"hey Sam, can I tell you something" I said in almost a whisper. "yea of course, what is it?" "um, well, shit. I don't know how to tell you this. i-i-im cheati-ng on you...with Colby" I said quietly. Sam didn't say anything for a few minutes until finally he said. "I'm not as mad as I would normally be, because, I'm cheating on you too. this really sweet girl bumped into me at the mall two days ago, her name's Katrina" he said his voice full of sadness and guilt.

"well, I guess we're even" I said chuckling a bit. "I'm really really sorry though and the best thing to do is breakup." I told him sadly.

"yea I guess, I'm also really sorry" "welp I guess this is it. we're officially broken up and you get to be with Colby and I get to ask out kat"

"bye" "bye" we told each other.

i walked out of the apartment and went to Colby's place. I didn't even knock when I got there, I just walked in since he leaves his door unlocked. I went straight to his bedroom and opened the door. I seen that he was jerking off to a naked picture of myself that I sent to him a couple weeks ago.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand, taking it off of him and placing it to the side. He was just sitting there panting. I stripped completely out of my clothes and then sat on top of Colby. He was already naked so I just slipped on his length and started riding him.

He was caught by surprise but just sat back and let me do my job.

time skip.

"what was that about" he panted out. "me and sam broke up, turns out he was cheating on me with some girl Kat".

"oh" was all he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ayye I finished it. this is the last part so yee. hope you enjoyed this and leave a like and maybe even a comment, if you have an idea for the next smut. because it's hard to free style these and I would love yalls help.
word count: 486