Birthday Sex

Colby softly pushed me up against the wall and whispered "I'm gonna give you the best birthday present ever". He began slipping my tube top off and through it in the floor.

I started to unbutton his shirt as he unclipped my bra and threw it in the same place as my shirt.

He started unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down while slipping his tongue in my mouth.

I started unbuckling his belt. He took his pants off and then took off my panties. "jump" he whispered in my ear.

I obeyed and wrapped my legs around his waist. He took his boxers off somehow without putting me down. He put his hands under my thighs to keep me up.

I was still pressed up against the wall when he rubbed his tip over my clit, then over my hole, slipping his length in me.

He started thrusting in and out of me. He removed one of his hands from my thigh and put it up again the wall as he thrusted faster, still holding onto my other leg.

"harder" I told him. He obeyed and started going harder. My back was started to slide up and down the wall slightly as he went deeper and faster.

We were both moaning in pleasure. I nearly screamed when he hit my g-spot.

"oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" Colby breathed heavily in my ear.

"do it baby, cum inside me" I told him.

And he did exactly that. He shot his load in me letting out a loud groan when I clenched my walls around him and came. "ooooh fuuuck babygirl" he painted out.

He pulled out and all our juices flowed out of my hole, making Colby groan "that's hot". I chuckled as he put me down and gave me a kiss.

"mmm did you like your birthday present" he asked seductively.

"hell yeah" I quickly answered causing him to chuckle.

We walked over to our bed and cuddled until we eventually fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

...this is sooo hot...
word count: 343