Clubbing

a/n: I really suggest listening to the song while reading this.

I chugged the last drop of vodka in my shot glass. i was I this bar because my boyfriend Brennen cheated on me. i just wanted to get drunk tonight and let loose. i felt li!e complete shit and stuff went blurry then back to normal at times.

As I was about to chug my next bottle of vodka I seen a really attractive guy walk over to the counter and sit down. He ordered just a regular bud light. He lookéd over at me and seen that I was staring at him. He scooted his chair closer to mine.

"hey" he said plainly.

"hi" i said back.

"are you here alone, if you are why?" he asked curiously

"yea I'm here alone. I got cheated on and thats why"

"oh I'm sorry" he said sympathetically

"don't be, it's not your fault. I'm y/n by the way"

"Colby" he said

Next thing i knew he was leaning in. I just went along with it.
He put his hands on the side of my face and we kissed. He pulled away and stood up, grabbed my hand and dragged me to a closet in the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He softly pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. He gripped my waist pulling me into him. I tugged at the hem of his shirt signaling him to take it off. After he did so he told me to strip.

Once we were both completely naked he grabbed me by the waist and we started to makeout once again. I was so deep into the kiss I didn't realize he was inside of me.

He began slowly thrusting causing me to moan loudly. The music outside the closet was so loud I'm sure no one heard anything. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist while his hands gripped on my thighs.

We both eventually came and put our clothes back on. He gave me his number and told me to call him. Then we both left the closet and went our separate ways... and that's how I met the love of my life.

______________________________________________________________________

I'm actually guite proud of this. hope you enjoy:)
word count: 380