Movie Night

It was a Saturday night and me and Colby decided to just stay home and have a movie night since we didn't have any other plans.

We were both sitting on the couch next to each other, while I was scrolling through Netflix trying to find a movie to watch. as I was scrolling Colby randomly said "we should make a blanket fort".

"you know what why not" I said back to Colby. we both got up and searched the house for alot of covers and pillows. once we found as many as we could we began building. about fifteen minutes later we were finished, we even put some fairy lights in it to make it prettier.

Colby grabbed his laptop and got on Netflix. "what should we watch love" Colby asked me.

"whatever you want to, it doesn't matter to me" I shot him a small smile. he smiled back before looking through Netflix. "what'd you pick" I asked "you'll see" he told me while smirking. a few moments later I looked at Colby's laptop and seen that he put on Fifty Shades of Grey.

I was a bit shocked that he picked that movie, considering it's a very rated-r movie but I didn't say anything about it and just started watching it.

About fifteen or twenty minutes into the movie a sex scene came on. I saw Colby look at me through the corner of my eye but I ignored it and continued watching.

Colby started shifting uncomfortably so I looked over at him, and then looked down for some reason and seen that he had a boner. I snickered a little making Colby ask "what" I didn't say anything I just pointed at his bulge. he looked down at it and his cheeks got extremely red as he grabbed a pillow and put it on his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at least thirty minutes into the movie when all of a sudden Colby lifted me up and placed me on his lap. I gasped when I felt his very hard erection on my ass. Colby began rubbing my clothed ass on his clothed dick, letting out a groan.

"Colby what are yo-" "shh princess, it hurts" he said cutting me off, groaning again.

The movie still played on his laptop as he pulled my pants and underwear down over my ass, while I was still on his lap. He moved me over a bit and pulled his pants and boxers down, causing his dick to slap against his stomach.

He then sat me back on his lap and stuck his member in my asshole, letting out an airy moan.

He started bouncing my ass on him as he thrusted slowly. he stopped bouncing me on him and layed me down on the couch. my covered chest was on the couch as my back faced him and he thrusted in my ass again.

"oh, oh, oh" I moaned as he continued slamming into me."mmm, fuck babygirl" Colby groaned.

He layed his chest on my back while his head was in my neck. he was grunting in my ear after every thrust turning me on even more. "shit, I'm almost there. I'm so close" "me too colbs".

i felt his dick twitch in me and I knew he was really close. my walls clenched around him and that made him cum immediately and right after him I spilled my cum all over his dick.

He then pulled out and gave me a kiss on the forehead. then we both fell asleep..
-------------------------–------------------------–--------------------------–---------------
I found this in my drafts.....lmao
word count:605