Daylight Prairie

The night had passed quietly, and the sun started to rise.

Kyn felt something tap on his mask, as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Goodmorning, sleepyhead."

"Mm.. morning.."

"Get up! We still have a long way to go"
Kyn turned away from Mo, laying with his back towards him.

"Few more minutes.."

Mo sighed, then started to poke the top of kyn's head over and over again. Kyn slowly turned around facing Mo.

"Hi"

Kyn didn't answer, instead he kicked the boy off the edge of the island, closed his eyes and slept further. Mo slowly flew back up on the island, glaring at kyn. He grabbed his staff, making it shoot some fireworks towards Kyn.

(A/N: For those of you who dont know, this staff has the ability to shoot fireworks in Sky.)

As the fireworks exploded, Kyn sat up right, spooked by the loud sounds of the fireworks.

"What the fuck!?"

"Don't use that word so much!"

"What was that for!?"

"To wake you up!"

"You're crazy! You could've just shaken me a little."

"You kicked me off the island."

"Whatever."

Kyn slowly stood up, walking towards the short boy.

"Where do we go?"

"Trough the castle, to Daylight Prairie"

"Sounds lame"

Mo just sighed, grabbing kyns hand and jumping off the island. He opened his wings, flying towards the castle. The boys slowly land onto the ground, walking into the castle.

As they walked out, they entered a meet up area. It was bright and there were butterflies and birds all around. There was also alot of other children of light, talking, playing tag- having fun. Kyn started shying away behind Mo, especially hiding his face.

"Got shy now, tough boy?"

"Shut up.. it's just been a while since ive seen other people."

Mo giggled

"How cute. You look really tough and dangerous but you're nothing more than a shy bean."

"Shy bean..? Who do you think you're talking to!?"

"Kyn the shy bean."

"Tsk. Just shut up."

The two slowly starting walking trough the meeting place, stopping at a big cliff.
Kyn looked down, there was no ground in sight, just clouds.

"Are we gonna jump?"

"Obviously yes"

Kyn already held Mo's hand, he knew exactly he was just gonna be dragged along again. Mo jumped off the cliff, gliding over the clouds with ease. The wind was flowing trough Kyn's hair, he actually enjoyed the feeling of it. The two entered a very green area. Technically everything was covered in moss and grass, the sun was brightly shining and other children were all playing around.