𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷?

Start from the beginning

And after ages of being neglected, she became what they had assumed her to be. On instances she recalled her two friends from the dark side, thinking back to the times when they were there for her, without greed and without asking for anything in return. But alas, her fate had put her in a position where her trust in them could prove to be the downfall for her own kind. And so she let it be. Just like she always did.

How long had seen sat on the marble floor in her private space, gazing at the night sky? When did the dark sky spread its darkness in the vicinity of her abode? Did she spend three days simply admiring the sky? How it changed its colours and charms, how it looked so bright and alive at day and so calm and cool at night? Why was she questioning herself? Why was she questioning her heart, why was she questioning God? She never questioned her God, not Him, He was her only Hope and Sustainer, how could she question him?

Three days.

She spent three days glued to her spot in her balcony, staring wide eyed at the sky. Like a statue.

"My lady..."

Her ears recognized the sound, it was Howl. He had been suffering with her the past three days as well. He always does this, he always stays with her. Right behind her. Not making a sound, keen on being silent for her sake.

"Yes, Howl", her reply just above a whisper.

"It is time. You must go back to finalize the situation."

"So soon?"

"It has been three days.."

"Already?"

He was silent again. Assessing her with wise eyes. He knew she wasn't in her senses. She was far from reality. He calculated his response before speaking again.

"Would you prefer if I send someone else in your stead?"

Now she was silent.

Howl was just about to regret his sentence and offer an explanation before she spoke once more.

"No, I'm fine."

He shut his eyes tight. Oh how he hated that word. Fine. She was not fine. She hasn't been fine ever since she came into this existence. Ever since - ever since she saw him. That mad creature of the night, for whom she has spent every second of her being yearning.

"I'll go on my own, ask any of the Graces to prepare my attire. I'll be out soon."

There it was again. Her unvreaking facade of solidarity.

"Ofcourse."

🥀

"Isaac."

"Yes, my lord"

"Any sign of her?"

"None so far, it's been sometime after nightfall, perhaps she'll visit again around midnight?"

"Yes perhaps, keep an eye out this time. I want to know how she got her."

"Well, you could've just asked me personally."

Both Isaac and his master immediately turned around to face her. She stood there in the hallway of his castle, one had on her hip as if she owned the place. Ishtar had them both dumbstruck. But Dracula wasn't one to back down either.

She was wearing all shades of red, adorned with gorgeous golds here and there. Her deep red thigh high boots complimented her well-shaped legs, this was further inhaced by the crimson skirt with the large slit, showing her glamorous boot. Her top presented her milky white neck and shoulders, almost reaching her bossom, her balc hair a devastating contrast to her flawless skin. Her face was the face of perfection. And Dracula regretted admiring her curvy form for lo her than he should have.

" I see you had no trouble getting in"

"Nope"

He narrowed his eyes at her, and she only raised her brows at him. Isaac just stood there, unknowing what to do.

"You're times up Count, have you made up your mind?"

He paused.

"I believe I have have."

"What will it be then?"

"My revenge will not be stopped. I will it let her death go to waste. Humanity will pay for their sins."

She paused.

"I see."

They both exchanged looks, looks that only warriors give in the midst of a raging battle, two monsters ready for a duel - to the death.

Ishtar spoke this time, her voice steady and her aura aflame.

"So this is war?"

Dracula smirked, standing tall in her presence.

"Indeed it is."