LUXURY: CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Start from the beginning

"Wooh. That's my bitch" Queen yelled already fucked up.

"Aye y'all be quiet right quick I'm about to go out them in the bed upstairs" Amir said. Lolo and Aryea were on the floor knocked out all over each other.
••••••••••••••

"This one says that Amir and Lux have to tongue kiss" Queen said.

"What? Who wrote that?" Lux said drunk. The rest of them were drunk and high. Lux and Queen were half way naked from all they nasty games they were playing. They were having fun like normal teenagers now.

"It don't matter ma. Bring that ass here" Amir said with his eyes low. Lux had no idea what she was doing and didn't care. She hasn't ever had fun like this and she didn't want to stop.

Lux crawled over to Amir.

" Give me your tongue ma" Amir said with that bring your ass closer look. Lux stuck her tongue out and Amir grabbed it with his teeth. Amir was tonguing Lux down. Lux didn't even know what she was doing. She was just following him. Lux and Amir's kiss get more intense and deep by the second.

Amir flipped Lux over and got on top of her. They were dry fucking. Amir was grinding on top of Lux. Rubbing his big piece against Lux's middle. Amir grabbed Lux's legs and spreaded them. Now they were really tryna fuck in front of C-jay and Queen. Amir was kissing Lux all over her neck. Leaving hickeys everywhere. Amir was marking his territory. "Uhmmm....... Ah-Ah-awwe. Yes" Lux moaned low, just so Amir could hear.

"Fuck your moans so sexy" Amir said. Amir was hard and wanted Lux bad. He wanted to hear her scream his name out. Still he didn't want it to seem like he fucked her without her permission. He didn't want to take advantage of her, but then again he did. Queen was enjoying the show. She was getting wetter and wetter. Queen's bisexual. She would love to eat her best friend out. She was a little jealous though. She low-key wanted Lux, but she wasn't gonna say anything at the moment. Queen just thought one day she was gonna tongue Lux down the right way.

"Aye. Man. Get a fucking room" C-jay said. His dick was rising up in his pants. Amir and Lux didn't even care what they said. They were still doing them.

"Let's go to one of the rooms C-jay" Queen said getting up. C-jay lead the way to one of the rooms up stairs.

"Uhmm......Amir yessss. Amir" Lux moaned as Amir sucked on her neck, thighs, breast and ECT.

"Yeah ma." Amir said.

"Baby. Fuck me. Please fuck me. I want you bad" Lux said grabbing Amir's joggers tryna pull them down.

" No ma. We good doing this" Amir said. He didn't want to take advantage of her.

" No I want it. I want it now. Give it to me" Lux said taking of her bra.

"Fuck. Your breast perfect. No ma I don't want to take advantage of you" Amir said.

" You won't be taking advantage of me I want it. I been wanting you since this morning. I know it's to early for us to be doing this. I just can't take it anymore I want you now" Lux said.

MATURE CONTENT. WARNING RATED PG 13

"You shore ma" Amir asked putting her breast into his mouth.

"Uhmmm......Amir please give it to me. Yessss I want it." Lux said.

Amir ripped Lux panties off and started stroking her pussy. Lux moans were getting more intense. Amir slide two fingers in Lux slowly moving his fingers in and out. Amir was making his own rhyme of stroking and fingering her. He speed up the pace going faster and faster. Making Lux legs twitch and shake. Lux body was shaking. She was loving the feeling of Amir's thick fingers going inside her. It hurt her at first but she didn't care. All she wanted was him.