One of the 'heroes,' Blue Fire, if I remember correctly, looks real angry at this guy. "Without listening to the presentation? I won't let you!" He declares, pointing directly at the ninja. Despite the threat, the ninja seems unfazed, holding up some papers.

He throws the papers he's holding all in the air, and I realize then that they're papers he somehow got from the Hero Organization without their consent. Well, what else do you expect from a ninja? Slightly impressive, I guess.

"Level tiger or higher disasters are increasing. This month, the rate is six times the last three years' average," he explains, showing what the Hero Association clearly never would, before asking a question. "Are these omens of the danger foretold by the great seer Shibabawa or has it already begun?" Sitch seems surprised at this, and he stammers. A lot. Well, looks like someone's been exposed. I smirk. It's a fucking chaotic circus and I'm glad to watch it.

The ninja keeps explaining, "If strong monsters and catastrophes keep arising, the heroes won't be able to keep up. The prophecy said the greatest disaster in history will occur within six months, and it clearly hasn't passed. Even Class-S heroes..." Now he's got MY attention. Class-S heroes! Man, monsters are really strong! Serves these heroes right!

He keeps going, "are already busy, but threats keep coming up, so you're shorthanded. In other words, in the increasingly intense fights to save humanity that lie ahead, you want help from people both good and bad who know how to fight." Aaaand, he's lost me. 'Good and bad?' Lamest crap I ever heard! I'm sick of hearing these people, anyone, saying Good and Bad like they're two sides of a coin!

Personally? I don't care about good or bad. I'm out here to show that they're the goddamn same.

The ninja has a really smug smirk on his face, and I can't blame him; he just exposed the entire Hero Association's plan as he says confidently, "Does that sum it up? Well, I refuse. I'm leaving." And before I can blink, the ninja's gone. Super speed, probably. Damn, he's fast. Respect to that, but I think that one Class-S hero is probably a bit faster than him.

Blue Fire snaps, "Is what he said true?! You want this scum's help?! Is that the Hero Association's decision?!"

Sitch snaps back, retorting, "Yes! If humanity doesn't band together, it won't survive this! I shouldn't call upon thieves and assassins, but many in the Underworld possess a hero's strength!"

He directs his next statement at us, "And I don't ask this for free! We'll pay you for defeating monsters!" This is what I came to hear? I can't believe it. Working together with 'heroes?' Makes me sick to my goddamn stomach.

"Hm. That's a waste o' moola. In a pinch...these numbnuts ain't worth spit!" Heavy Tank whatever says.

A really weird dude (probably a pedophile; disgusting), really lean and reminding me of the new Joker movie's new Joker holds up a knife and taunts, "Watch it, old dude! I done more killin' than you, I bet! Wanna try me?" In an instant, Mr. Nosehair himself smashes the clown right into the ground with one fell punch. That's...decent, I guess.

"I don't trust these slimebags!" He declares angrily, clenching his left fist while the other two heroes watch quietly. I smirk. It's chaotic. Everyone here's tense. It's all so perfect. I can't resist myself.

"Okay, sure, fine! The Great Prophecy is spot-on!" I nearly cackle, catching everyone's attention. I read one of the papers that I pick up from the ground, one that the ninja tossed around.

"That great seer sure does rock! She foresaw an unprecedented catastrophe of threat level God! Can't wait for that!"

"Another crazy guy...guess the Underworld makes people come unhinged," the ripoff Dark Magician hero murmurs, and I hear him. A bloodthirsty grin crawls its way onto my face, and my eyes narrow.