52. "I'm just the stupid fool who fell in love with an Arabian Prince."

Start from the beginning

"Tyler Aaron Reed. I don't know why you look so cheerful, but I'm extremely disappointed," grumbled a very unwanted voice.
Everyone in the full holding cell looked around and saw Tyler visibly shrink.
Tyler looked at BJ incredulously. "You called him?", he hissed.
"What? I'm too old to spend the night in jail," BJ shrugged.
Jared's tall, dark stature observed him, irritatingly superior, while looking disapprovingly down his nose. "Disrupting public order, fighting in a bar and public drunkenness," Jared angrily summed up.
"I have done nothing to violate your precious families' integrity," Tyler angrily shouted across the holding cell.
"The charges have been dropped," the Gendarme said alongside Jared. "You can leave."
BJ got up and pulled a sulking Tyler along.

He felt the burning heat of Jared's gaze scorching in his flesh. Up close, Jared's furious appearance was even more tangible. His body responded automatically. He staggered and fell against BJ. This one put his hands on Tyler's chest and back to prevent him from falling. Visibly, Tyler cringed even though he didn't make a sound.
Jared had apparently taken care of everything because they could walk right out. BJ patted the burdened looking Tyler on his shoulder. 

As soon as they were outside, Jared burst out against BJ.
"Mr. Rhodes. Tyler has a knack for getting himself into trouble, but this is the first time I've had to get him out of jail. You have clearly failed in your task!" he said, cutting.
"You can think whatever the hell you want," BJ said quietly. "Tyler's opinion is the only one that matters to me."
Both men looked at him.
"Leave him alone," Tyler said without specifying who he meant and stepped in the front seat of the waiting taxi. 
With his legs raised, he was staring out. Two pairs of eyes burned holes in the back of his head. 'Great! Now they were both mad at him.'

"Will you both stop it," he said without looking back. "BJ protected me just fine. And I didn't ask for your help." He turned around. "I am no longer your responsibility. So leave me alone!"
Barely waiting for the taxi to come to a stop, he got out. He ran up the stairwell and slammed his hotel room door behind him.
Hotel staff had cleared the havoc, but the damage he had caused was still clearly visible. The adrenaline rush had long since subsided and his body was painfully aching because of unfulfilled desire. It was just over twelve hours ago that he woke up here, but it felt infinitely longer.

A brief knock on the door disturbed him on the way to the bedroom.
"Tyler?" 
"Get lost," he said unfriendly.
"Open up," Jared demanded.
"Where's BJ?" Slowly, Tyler walked to the door.
"I sent him to his room."
He leaned his forehead against the cool surface of the hotel door. "Are you going  deaf, old man? I told you to leave me alone," he said with a shiver in his voice. 
"Open the door," Jared growled on the other side.
"You know why I can't do that," he said softly.
"Don't mess with me, Tyler. You got hurt and I want to see it."
"Why? So you can yell at me?" he responded angrily.
"Yeah! Most likely," Jared said sharply.
"Mind the neighbors, will you?" said Tyler, opening the door. "It's late."

Contrary to what he expected, Jared didn't storm in, but stayed in the hallway. "Here. Your phone."
He threw it across the short distance and Tyler caught it handily.
"Thank you," he said to Jared, staring at him motionless.
"Do you want me to show it here?" Tyler asked seemingly calm as his heart pounded loudly.
Jared's black eyes slid past him and scanned across the room. His eyebrows raised in question.
"I was a little frustrated this afternoon," Tyler said looking straight at him.

He let go of the door and his feet moved backwards. His hands slid to the zipper of his sweat-jacket. Jared's eyes got a little bigger when he pulled the zipper down slowly. The shirt underneath was in tatters. Across his chest from top left to the right under an ugly frayed scratch was visible. In some places there were a few drops of clotted blood.
"Car keys," Tyler said wryly. "I was distracted for a second. I think I broke his nose after that."

The moment Tyler looked down, Jared broke his silent pose, stepped into the room and closed the door. Words froze on his lips. He recognized the look in Jared's eyes. For a second, the events of the last few days fell away and his passion awoke with a force that took his breath away.
'Did it matter with what reason Jared stood for him? Why? How? Was there anything more important and essential than to feel this man deep inside his body?'
Looking at him, Tyler let the sweat-jacket slide off his shoulders. The last remnants of the shirt fell to his feet.
Jared moved first.
Hungrily kissing, they fell into each other's arms. So intense. Tyler took and took. His lips are hot and eager. It seemed like an eternity ago that he last had satisfied his desire for Jared.

Not exchanging a word the played their own sizzling hot love game, and Tyler was glad to find that Jared didn't hold back. The rough movements matched the mood. His discharge came with force and took his breath away.
In a merciless rhythm, Jared continued. Black eyes drilled into his. Tyler could read the coming climax in those eyes. It wound him up so much that he put a hand between their bodies and jacked himself off. Almost at the same time, they came. Jared fell heavily on him and growled in his ear: "Mine."
Tyler clamped him with his arms and legs close to him. "Yours," he agreed kissing Jared in the neck. He fought the other words that burned on his lips.
They remained entangled until both their heart rates calmed down.

Slowly, Tyler broke free from the embrace. Jared silently followed his movements. He enjoyed the black eyes that stroked his body. He bit his lower lip.
"I'm going to fill up the bath. Maybe you want to keep me company?"
With a beating heart, Tyler walked to the bathroom where he turned on the faucet. Lingering he let his hands slide along the various bath products.
A bronzed hand pulled his side, grabbed a blue bottle and poured it into the bath. His heart missed a beat.
Jared returned to him and stood with his whole body against him. Strong arms drew him closer to him.

His head fell to the left in a delight to give way to Jared's lips, who by biting, sucking and kissing, made him hard again.
"Eager boy," Jared gasped.
Skillful fingers gently stroked over his body, avoiding the vibrating member.
"Your bath awaits," Tyler said moaning as he felt Jared's member against his buttocks.
Pulling him along, Jared stepped into the bath. Enjoying himself, he lowered himself into the warm water in front of Jared. Immediately Jared pulled him over.
Tyler wrapped his legs around Jared's hips so their crotches were against each other.

They kissed extensively. Strong arms held him tightly. Long fingers teased him by slowly sliding in and out of him.
"Tell me what you want," Jared said with his mouth to Tyler's quivering chest. His tongue stroked over hard nipples.
"You," Tyler moaned. He pushed his hips closer to the penetrating fingers.  The crackling sound of a condom packaging that was opened sounded like music to his ears. Shuddering, he waited for the fulfillment of his wish. Jared didn't disappoint.

Saturated, Tyler watched from the bed as he got dressed. He knew Jared couldn't stay.
  "What's on the schedule for you tomorrow?"
"Rasheed's coming to wake me up in the morning. Besides the visit to Sheikh Jabaar, I don't know anything." Slipping off the bed, he leaned against a fully dressed Jared. "Why?"
Jared wrapped his arms around his naked body and held him loosely. "Tomorrow I pick up my suit, yours will be ready, too. Maybe we can go together."
Tyler raised his face in question. "Isn't that crazy? I mean, after today? Everyone saw how angry you were with me."

"I am angry at you, Tyler, and I'm going to stay that way for a while, but I understand the explanation you gave me," Jared said honestly. "I just want to spend some time with you."
Tyler understood what he meant. That's how he felt. The anger, the pain of loss and the inevitable grief could wait.
"Can we make it a day?" he asked expectantly standing on his toes.
"I'll see if this can be arranged." Jared looked at his watch. It was three o'clock in the morning. "Now I really need to get some sleep."
His hands slid around Tyler's buttocks and he pulled him close. With a long deep kiss, they said goodbye for the time being.