what a weird world

Shuichi pov.

Another year, another month, another week, another day of living in the same cycle and nothing new has happened. Even my fav show has begun to come to the end and I can tell cause hope is starting to win, but despair is so much more entertaining. Danganronpa is so entertaining I would simply die to be in that show, but here we are in reality

"ugh what a bore" with that remark I sigh. I got to the bathroom to get ready for yet another day at school until I realise it's the only time I get to see him, I look in the slighting cracked mirror and fix my dark blue hair and put on my hat and leave. My parents are never home so I always walk what a waste of time, even though it's not that far.

Time past

Ugh finally I arrived at school there was an accident so I had to take a detour which was so long, as I walk through the gate I hear something a voice I turned to look and it's him. Anger filled me when I realised Kaito once again was bullying my beloved but before I could do anything I was interrupted but a tug on my arm,

"shu, shuichi"

 "whaaa" I turn not realising who it was.

"Oh keade" i reply with basically no type of emotion in my voice.

"Jeez, you're gonna get yourself killed if you try and step in dude,"

"I know but I can't always just watch" I whined.

"But you can watch people get killed and executed in danganronpa"

"Really you playing that card" I couldn't help but smirk at her remark.

"Let's hurry up and go before shit gets worse, plus kiibo just stepped in and you know kaito won't hurt him". She pleaded.

"Ugh fine," and with that I stared back and the beaten up boy with those beautiful purple eyes, and spiky hair and not realising how long I was staring cause he turned around. I ran to catch up with keade and head to class,

"Sorry kokichi one day I'll make them pay, all of them", I breathed out so keade couldn't hear.

Time passes

Lunch, one of the main hatreds of high school, mainly because of where to sit, who to sit with, trying not to look like a loser and all the above. But I see kokichi alone at the corner table, "this is my chance" instantly where my mind went, I walked over trying not to startle him.

"Ummm hey can I.... Ummmm sit here" ugh why were words so hard to spit out.

"Uhh y-yeah", kokichi stuttered out.

I sat down next to trying not to make much of it, but he seemed to slightly smile at the company. I think it was kinda hard to tell cause of his purple hair hanging in his face. What a shame he had such pretty purple eyes, even though one was now starting to bruise from kaito.

"Well well, well, what whos this"

With that statement I instantly snapped back outta my thoughts, only to find Rantaro Amami, Celeste Lundenburg, Byakuya Togami standing in front of us. Or they are otherwise known as the rich bitch squad, but what I remember Rantaro and Kokichi were friends or something idk I just know they have some history together.

"Aaahhh long no see ko" Rantaro basically screamed and jumped on the fragile boy with what looked like a suffocating hug.

"Oh hey Rantaro" kokichi barely was able to squeeze out, but that's when his grip around kokichi loosened and he turned to me.

"Now back to you, what are you doing here especially with kokichi" so he's basically telling me to fuck off.

"Well i uum.. Saw him alone and umm ah thought it'd be nice to hang out with him and uhh yeah" I could barely even conjure and sentence, which was kinda sad. Rantaro continued staring me down with those cold green eye. As well as the the red ones coming from celeste, and the blue ones colder than the other two coming from Togami.

"Hmm ok then, just remember you hurt ko", before he finished he pull me up and whispered into my ear.

"I'll galdy make you pay", "mmmm k, bye bye" and with that he and the rich bitches left. I turn to look back at Kokichi and he barely looked up at me and started mumbling something I could only just hear.

"Umm sorry about him, he he just is my childhood friend and umm ah he's kinda just protective i umm guess, sorry you can leave if you want. Like the others". He looked like he was on the verge of crying, and I couldn't just leave him not now, not ever.

"N-noo, I want to stay. Unless you want me to leave". I could hear my voice almost crack at the thought of rejection.

"You want to stay?","really?" he seemed confused by that remark

"Umm yeah" the way I said it sounded more like a question rather than an answer.