chapter 5

Why are you getting angry...i thought u would like seeing me in this outfit..... she said.
I looked at her in disbelief,what the hell?who the hell suggest you to wear this? I asked.
That... your friend rohan said that you like these types of outfits...she said.
I wanted to punch that rohan black and blue. and you believe it.she nodded her head.i tried to control my increasing rage 'are you crazy'?how can you believe him? what is the need of it?
I stunned hearing her reply,yeah iam crazy... crazy for e.i want you to see me like those hot girls in your classes. I sat on the bench near by and made her to sit too.
'listen,janu! whatever you think about me is not right.be practical.it is the age to concentrate on your studies and carrier.you can't dependent on me or anyone....i said calmly.
Answer me when will you marry me?now, you are more height than your papa,she said.
This is proving that you are still on immature kid. it's just an infatuation... I said.
Did i look like a kid to you?she said
While throwing away the blazer and continued,im 18.i knew the difference between infatuation and love.im not immature i knew everything. After  finishing her words,she pulled me and  placed her lips on mine and led my hands on her waist.i felt numb for a moment....i pushed her and slapped her.
what are you thinking jannat?for this, you are staying here in hostel without accompanying your parents to Mumbai?i was shocked by her as well as my act.
I love you riyaz she said.her eyes welled up in tears.
Just leave.......i said firmly.
Riyaz! I heard her shivering voice just go away.....i yelled.she cried and ran from there.
'I am leaving, these was the three words in that chit of paper.she left me.... indeed,she left me.did she take my words so seriously or was it me who took her for granted?
Three years.it had been three years since she left me,my life.
'we don't care about the things we have until it's gone.she made me experience that feel.a part of me was lost.i found the place she had in my heart become void and the stress tried to fill it then succeeded in it too with the time passing, the restlessness in creased. I tried to find her with my all sources.our parents didn't know what happened between us and i didn't have the courage to tell them.we felt somewhat relax when her parents started to receive her letters saying,
'i am fine.i will come to you soon.love you'.we couldn't trace her just with those letters. because, those letters were typed in mail and had a signature.at the bottom with no address on it.also, they had received them on different days,in different places like in the mailbox,car wiper, along with milk packet,etc.how could she do this?she could only think like this..... crazy girl!!my crazy girl and her weird ideas!! yes! my crazy girl!! when?how? where? i didn't know.
The thing i knew was she is my crazy girl and i become crazy for her. irony!!
When she lived around me,i ignored, those feelings.
After i made her leave me,i was searching her around the cities.still I had a belief that she would come to me.....i was waiting to listen her laugh,  her innocent queries, talk to feel everything about her.
Finally the day also came,riza's engagement.when I saw her entering the home with her parents,my heart stopped for a moment.i couldn't believe,it was real.i stood like a statue until her words did reach my ears,  'what did you think?i will leave you?i already told you that you are mine. You wanted me to be independent and be mature, right?
Now see i proved myself that i am not immature.when she pecked my cheek, I came to alive . tears rolled down from my eyes.
'oh dear!see!who is an immature kid now?
She teased while wiping away the tears.i missed you so much,janu....i said and hugged her.but i did not riyaz...she said much to my disappointment.she looked at me and smiled because,i have been in contact with you.i had chatted with you almost everyday.i gave a confused look.

'Did you forget me?Rosy?she said with a wide smile while winking at me

Rosy?
Rosy!!my mind exclaimed.the reality had struck on my head.
Shit!!shit!!fool, idiot....i started to scold myself.she had been in contact with me for the last two years.how couldn't i able to recognise her?her?my janu?Rosy?yeah,Rosy!!she was our company's head designer.i saw her design's on a website and spell bounded by it.i contracted her via mail and offered her the job.she accepted it on some conditions that she wouldn't reveal her real identity any only would work from her place and the communication should only be via mails.i didn't want to lose an awesome designer so i accepted her condition.
'How can I, your crazy girl live without you, riyaz'?
It was all riza's plan.thank god!you realise my love,she said with that Same innocent smile and hugged me tightly.
Cheater,riza!! I exclaimed when we came to know that she was the one who helped jannat in sending the letters to her parents and she knew where jannat was from the beginning and also working as a spy for her 'my crazy girl',i become crazy for you.......i said to her while pulling her towards me.22nd how many times will u tell this?she asked wrapping her hands around my neck.

22nd how many times will u tell this?she asked wrapping her hands around my neck

'Infinite times',i said and lifted her.

                            *The end*

Thanks for reading and pardon me for any kind of inconvenience.

Thank you all 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Love you all ❤️❤️