chapter 4

Whenever i told jannat about rithika's flirting nature towards me,she would start to curse her .

I introduced Rithika to our friends and looked at jannat's firing eyes.
Only i and riza knew that she spilled the juice on rithika intentionally.we chuckled, seeing her act.but the next one made me angry.

'what kind of behavior is this janu'?
I pulled her towards me after our friends departure.
What are you talking about? She asked me casually.
don't you know?,I asked while gritting my teeth; she just played with her hair, increasing my temper.i am asking you janu....why did you spill the itching powder on the tissue and give to rithika?
You are also a girl.dont you know how it will turn out to be an embarrassing situation for her?,I asked shaking her. I knew she always had the itching powder,chili powder and pepper spray in her bag.
Yeah i did it deliberately....so what?
Did you know how i felt when she was  touching you here and there then clinging on to you?she asked in a complaining tone while her eyes welled up.
"But janu, it's not the way.we shouldn't hurt others.i already told you about her nature right,"i said in a calm tone.
Yeah i understood.....i shouldn't have hurt her...she said calmly.
I smiled but it had vanished when i heard her firm words....i should have put that itching powder on you.
You are the one who must have avoided her.remember ur mine if anyone comes near u with that intention...i won't leave them and u easily.she pushed me and ran from there.then she screamed from some distance...and my every birthday wish is u..... only u.
I stood in shock....i knw she had a crush or infatuation or whatever it is called on me.but i didn't knw that she was serious about it.she is obsessed over u riyaz.before it will turn out to be a tragedy one... control the situation...my heart warned.
No it's just a teenage issue my mind did conclude, ignoring heart's warning.
It was the farewell day of my college. the three long years of college life was finally over.

i dressed in white shirt with black blazer and blue jeans

i dressed in white shirt with black blazer and blue jeans. the party had started with some speeches by the faculties then the juniors performed some songs and dances.the real party started after the faculties left.
A mini bar was opened us usual without permission.i heard some chaos going on at the entrance.i went and shocked to see her.
she

wore an above knee length black low back dress

wore an above knee length black low back dress.her hair was curled at the bottom and she had applied dark pink lipstick on those soft lips and khol on her eyelids totally....she looked hot.my breath got hitched by seeing her...then it turned into rage, hearing some absurd comments passing by.
I dragged her out of the venue

'what the hell are you wearing'?i said.
While wrapping her with my blazer.
Don't i look nice?she asked innocently. Innocent!!it was that innocent which made me worry for her more.
Nice?my foot is this a dress to wear and roam around.dont u have common sense?I scolded her in anger.

So guys hope u liked the epi..... please do like and comment guys.

Thank you all 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Love you all ❤️❤️