Too young to love

She was only a small girl when her momma found solution. had a pill bottle, a needle, and some confusion. Didnt know what to pick so she just let it be. Forgot that drugs f***** with her and messed with her, with her kids.

Her daddy found one too, it was known as the bottle. While mommy popped them bills, her daddy drunk read the Bible. Said that he would change but it took a long time. And mommy never recovered. Saying "baby, I'm fine"

She got left with her grandparents two to three times. Always was a happy child, now she spitting rhymes. Cuz she know all the bitter s*** her family tried to hide. She never realised that her momma tried to die. And at 12 years old she found solution with a blade. It made her feel things and called out her name. She used it quite often and always kept it hidden. She considered it her only friend, her only brother in business.

Sure, she had three brothers. But they all bad too. The oldest was a cousin but she couldn't be fooled. He was a tranny, man, he living with his momma now. Anf the second oldest selling drugs he had a girl for quite a while but he was a p****. He left her when it all got bad. Had a couple drinks, smoked some weed and vape, sat down and laughed. then he moved too. Ended up broke with his momma. He had a job before but when he left, he started drama. Now to the third, the one a bit older than her. He STILL stuck with her, man, he basically a child. Playing video games but he'll never be the same. A protected and a helper but he takes her life in vain.

She was screamed at to take her life so many times. "WHY DONT YOU JUST DIE?! NOBODY HEARS YOUR CRYIN!!" and all that she could do was nod and walk away. Grab her f***** blade and cut her pain away. Her wrists, biceps, stomach, thighs, anythung she could reach. Was cut so much it's permanently scarred just because she had no bleach. She had too many thoughts around. Almost ended it 5 times. Still had a fuckin scar, nobody hears her die. A little Everytime she's whispered about at school. The kids say that she's odd, that she's a boy, she can't be cool. They got one part correct, you see, she was a tranny too. But when her self esteem was low she went right to the "girl" considered herself a female because that's what she's called. They couldn't  help at all. This is all they saw.

A girl with tok short hair, ratchet clothes, and bags under eyes. But she just walked around smiling. She still smiling.