Dissing Myself

I never thought it would be like this. But I just keep forgetting. Everytime you try to smile a slap is heard, you learned your lesson. Hide your face from friends at school. "Man don't worry, yeah, I'm cool" had to pretend you were fine but in reality your were fooled. This guy said he loved you and you fell. Had to go through heaven AND hell just to see that he was like the rest. Man why do you hurt yourself? Know he's no good but you don't mind. Took your thoughts away in time. All you had to do was smoke a gram or two with you brother and cry. Alone at night you sit in your room your family thinks that your a bafoon. They hate you cuz you considered a sin. Love is love but they dont listen. And so the names and Hurt was created. You wete a mistake. You weren't meant for this nation. But you still stay. Why do you pray that somebody will save you, nobody wants you. Yours disgrace and you weren't meant to love. You were born the way you are because you need to change us. Tell us were perfect and tell us to self care while your just surviving on canned food and health care. I'm tired of the lies you tell. Wanna be by myself. I don't want to go back. Let me just end it now. Cuz nobody would notice if i went straight to hell. Nobody will miss me but I surely won't miss myself. I'm so done with this s***. I swear this isn't it. I say that they should survive, I'm such a hypocrite. Wanna jump off that bridge. And this is all I know. I put my heart behind a wall so I can't let it show. Cuz it's dark and nobody sees a light but I'm still down on my knees saying "why I got a life?! Why you gotta make me?!" I wish I was happy. But I'll never be so I'll keep on laughing.