That's when Lydia and Allison come out with Scott. My eyes widen and I walked over to them. "Is he okay?"

"Yeah," Scott answered. "Stiles. Where's Stiles?"

"Trying to stall Coach," I answered.

"We still don't have gas," Lydia points out to Allison as they both had slipped their arms around Scott, supporting him as they walked.

"I'm not leaving him," Allison tells her.

"Then we have to leave the car," Lydia worriedly said.

"Sounds good," she says.

"What?" Lydia stutters. "That wasn't an actual suggestion."

"You didn't come alone,"

We stand in the third level of an abandoned mall, I tagged along with Scott and Isaac despite Derek's wishes. Deucalion stands on the escalator.

I wore boots to hide the fact there were daggers in them.

"Yeah. This is Isaac." Scott tells him. "You already know Addison."

"I'm not talking about Isaac and Addison," Deucalion claims, which made me frown. Well, Isaac, Scott, and I came together alone...

Unless...

I turned my head and watched Derek walk in with Cora nad Boyd behind him. They were all transformed already.

"You knew I would do this?" Scott asks Derek. "Derek, don't. You can't do this so no one gets hurt. If someone else dies-"

"Him," Derek points at Deucalion. "Just him."

"Just me?" Deucalion questions, not threatened at all. "Now, how's a blind man find his way into a place like this all on his own?"

From the corner of my eye, I spot a female werewolf coming down a beam, she was transformed as well, her fangs showing, her eyes glowing red.

Another girl stepped out from the shadows close to me, her eyes shining bright red.

Up some other escalators, there was another man coming.

And that's when it hits me. I, a human, was trapped with all these werewolves. Isaac steps in front of me as the man steps closely around to get to Deucalion.

I looked upon the second fourth level, there were Ethan and Aiden. We were surrounded by Alphas.

"Stiles, what's happening?" I had followed after Scott.

"They went after him," Stiles informed us. "I told 'em what was happening with him and they just went after him."

"Who, Boyd?" Scott asks as we pushed through the front of the crowd, there was yelling going on. No, it was Isaac, punching Ethan repeatedly and blood spills out from his mouth.

"Isaac!" Coach screamed at him, rushing forward. Danny had tried pushing Isaac off Ethan. "Back off!"

I was about to go off at Coach, say that Ethan deserves this, but I remembered they didn't know what happened and they could never understand what happened.

Isaac went at it again, punching Ethan. "Isaac!" Scott had stepped forward and it was only until then did Isaac stop punching Ethan.

We all stand awkwardly, looking around at each other. Derek was the first to make the move. The girl jumped in the air, and with her sharp claws on her feet, tried to swipe Derek's face but he dodged. The girl lets out a roar at Derek.