"Meet me at the other base, 6 klicks east of your position," the person commanded.

"Yes sir," the droid replied before ending the transmission.

I snapped out of the vision and jumped to my feet, I blinked a few times to regain my vision and took a few deep breaths calming myself down. I leant against the wall of the ship until everything returned to normal and tried to relax slightly, of course, you can never fully relax on a mission but I didn't want to be too panicked and stressed because it can mess with how in-tune you are with the force. 

"Are you alright?" Mace asked with a concerned look.

I nodded and passed Shaak Ti's lightsaber back to him.

"She's being held in a base 6 klicks east from this position," I replied swallowing the lump that had risen in my throat.

"We'll head there now, did you see if she was injured in any way?" he asked.

"She was shot in the leg and then stunned, that's all I saw,"

Mace nodded and gave me a searching look to make sure I was alright before we left the remains of the cruiser. 

We hopped back into our fighters before rising into the air and flying east, we saw the Separatist base approaching and landed kind of far away from it so the Separatists wouldn't see us coming since we didn't want anyone to spot us. We ran the rest of the way to the base and entered through the doors when the droids were distracted. 

We jumped up into the vents and crawled through them stopping at every grate to see where we were or if we could see or hear anything about Shaak Ti. 

"I've been told that there are intruders in the base, seal all exits and guard the Jedi," the commander droid told two other droids.

We quietly followed the two droids as they went down towards where Shaak Ti was being held, we stopped once we reached the end of the vent system and the cell hallway. Mace quickly kicked the grate down and sliced the two droids in half in one motion, I jumped down after him barely making any noise as my feet hit the ground. 

I felt Shaak Ti's strong force presence from one of the cells and pressed the button, the door hissed open and I stopped two blasts with the force as the super droids that were in there fired. Mace and I ignited our lightsabers and blocked the blasts as we moved closer, at the same time we each sliced the droids guns in half before stabbing them. 

Shaak Ti was suspended in a containment field but she was awake, Mace cut the bottom of it and she fell forward. Mace caught her and quickly placed his lightsaber on his belt as he supported her, I knew from experience how weak you were after being in one of those. They cut off your connection with the force and slightly zapped you every few seconds and drained your energy and when you're taken out of one of them the force comes rushing back to you and you have no energy and can barely walk. 

An alarm started blaring and the door to the cell began closing, we dove out and rolled into the hallway as it shut behind me. We heard the droids marching down the stairs towards us and I ignited my dark blue blade as we ran towards the stairs. We ran into the droids and in a swift motion, I blocked a blast and used the force to push them all back and crush them against a wall. 

"We'll have to use a ship from the hangar!" Mace shouted over the alarms.

"That's if we can find it," I muttered as I jogged along the hallway to check for danger. 

"I saw a door to the hangar when we entered," 

I nodded and jogged back to Mace and Shaak Ti, I supported her from the other side and we were able to move faster. We ran into more droids and I used the force to quickly deal with them, I walked ahead of them as we approached the hangar and slammed my fist against the button to open the door. I was expected hundreds of droids to be in the hangar but strangely enough, there were none in there. Shaak Ti limped on with Mace at her side as I walked slightly ahead scouting for any signs of danger. 

"Skywalker!" Mace shouted.

I saw the humming red blade flying towards me and I used the force to stop it, the blade fought against me and it was inches away from my palm.

"Go, I'll catch up," I replied.

I could tell Mace wanted to argue against that but Shaak Ti was already hobbling forwards and Mace had no choice but to support her as they walked towards a ship. The lightsaber went flying away from me and into the hand of a black-clad figure that radiated the dark side of the force strongly. He pulled his hood back to reveal his pale features and sith yellow eyes that reminded me so much of Darth Sidious.

"Skywalker, at last, we meet," Darth Atrius snarled.