"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Jimin sat next to Jungkook in the seats behind us. "I'm getting it on the way home, though," Jimin squinted his eyes at Tae before buckling up.

"In your dreams," Tae said and put his own seat belt on.

It was like taking care of children when they bickered. I felt like a mom. "Alright that's enough," I scolded, but gave a playful smile to know that I was only joking. "Everyone have their seat belt on?" I asked and they nodded. "Then lets go!" I started the van and drove out of the dorm's parking space. Namjoon followed closely behind us.

---

About two hours - a little over half way there - Taehyung started to get restless. He got bored of going on his phone about five minutes ago and now has resorted to low-key annoying Jimin and I. Jungkook was asleep with his head on a neck pillow, a gift from Suga the last time they went abroad. Taehyung would rock back and forth in his seat or bounce up and down almost shaking the van greatly even though we were moving.

"Taehyung, stop fucking bouncing around in your seat. It's like you're a five year old," Jimin scolded.

"But, I'm bored! How much longer hyung?" Taehyung melted into the seat with his head facing me.

"About an hour, Tae, now stop shaking the van, please," I told Tae and he just melted further into the seat.

"I'm going to sleep, please don't be loud," Jimin stated. Through the mirror, I saw Jimin lean his head on the sleeping Jungkook's shoulder. It made me smile.

The air conditioning hummed softly in the background of the music. The sun was was being cast through the trees and landing prettily onto the road ahead of us. Then, Tae became jittery again.

"Jin-hyung," Taehyung moaned before stretching his arms out and letting them fall onto my head and shoulders.

"Tae, do you need attention?" I looked at Taehyung before turning my attention back to the road ahead.

"Maybe," He whispered. "Let's play a game!"

"What kind?" I asked.

"I spy?" He suggested.

"I'm driving. . .maybe something else?" I didn't plan on driving off the cliff that we were next to anytime soon, so I'd need both of my eyes ahead of me.

"Never have I ever?" Tae put his feet on the dashboard .

"Sure, why not," The group - and myself - have done quite a bit of things in our lives, so it'd be difficult to think of something.

"We each have five lives. I'll go first," Taehyung tapped his finger on his chin a few times. "Never have I ever gone longer than two days without a shower," Taehyung looked to me to see if I had or not.

"Okay. . .I have four lives left,"

"Ew! That's gross, hyung," Taehyung laughed.

"What?! I didn't feel like showering. Be quiet," I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel trying to think of something. What hadn't I done yet? Oh wait. I had the perfect one to get Tae with. I smirked, keeping my head forward.

"I don't like that look,"

"Never have I ever smoked before," Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung all smoked weed. It was a secret between ourselves that they did that. No one really cared as long as our fans didn't find out, or they'd be disappointed in us. And I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bring some along with them on this trip.

"Smoked what?" Taehyung rose his eyebrows and made a face.

"Anything,"

"Dang it," Tae put one of his fingers down.