Chapter 19: Never Going To Leave You

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Fuck off" you growled turning your back to him to pour your shake into a cup.

He chuckled as he wound his muscular arms around your waist, pulling you in so you were pressed against body. "And you went and licked my hand you moron, what if it wasn't me?!"

"Fuck off katsuki. Serves you right." You huffed twisting your head to the side "anyways, I knew it was you"

"How?"

"....I could smell.."

"How cute, the dork knows my scent like a dog" he teased "I guess that makes you my bitch"

"Shut the fuck up" you growled as he smirked spinning you around to face him.

"Make me"

"Let go of me and you can have a knuckle sandwich. That'll shut you up" you side smiled as you continued to mock each other.

"Yeah, yeah. That sounds nice enough, but..." he looked down with a serious look on his face. "...It can wait. We still need to talk about this morning" he spoke sternly, his intense stare softening a little.

*BADUM* ~ your heart started pounding faster as you wracked your brain for an excuse. Something. Anything.

"Ahem" Mizuki coughed quietly causing katsuki to snap his head in her direction. He obviously didn't notice the interns before but if they thought their presence was gonna put a cap on him they were sorely mistaken.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM SHRIMP?!"

Her face flushed red as a tomato and you were pretty sure she was about to pass out.

"Stop being so rude to my interns you damn porcupine" You growled trying to fold your arms but he just pulled you in closer as he scowled at Mizuki

"why the hell are they in here anyways?! It's an internship not a fucking bed 'n' breakfast!"

"Because we have nothing to do and time to kill before the meeting!" You snapped pushing away from him. "The meeting that you need to get dressed for!"

"No way am I going to that dumb thing. Every status report they do is the fucking same. It's a waste of our time."

"Fine. Don't go. But stay at your place tonight"

"Wha-? Why?!" He groaned

"Cos you're being an asshole!"

"How?!"

You swung your hand to the side motioning to the passed out girl in Ryuu's arm and the awkward look on his face.

"Just go and get dressed already. Please"

"Tsk."

"You seriously not coming?" You sighed pinching the bridge of your nose

"I'll fucking go but only so you don't use this as a way of weaselling your way out of that talk we need to have" he growled

"Hurry up though or were gonna leave you behind"

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever" he huffed as he stomped into the bathroom.

"Sorry about that guys" you offered a slightly strained smile as you offered the brats their shakes.

"He-I. G-g-ground zero~"

Mizuki was in a daze. You opened your mouth to say something but Ryuu quickly intercepted "don't worry she's just being dramatic. She'll be fine soon"

"If you say so"

Sure enough, after another two minutes she was fine.

"So ermmm Tensh- I mean, Miss (Y/N)?" Ryuu mumbled quietly