the forest creatures

thanks for reading

---------------<3---------

Meanwhile deep in the, off in a muddy cave lived Nate Wolf the cave looked over the town and the forest from the mountainside. "I'm tired of the townspeople thinking they're better than the forest people. I'm lonely but when I go into town they follow me with pitchforks and torches.I'm exhausted I just want someone to love me." Nate sulked in the corner with one single tear in his eye. "Ahhhhhh!" Nate screamed with intent to kill whoever walks in that opening next. As soon as the drama queen was done screaming. In walked Naomi and Alya Tremaine "our mother didn't want to come since she broke up with you but here's your food order. bye " the girls said altering words between the two.

"Oh ok thank you," Nate said kind of nervously and somewhat broken-hearted. But it wasn't his first. Nate secretly dated Mia Ginger from town but she ended it because her brother didn't approve and her brother's word was the only one that mattered to her. As well as being friends with Kol until he moved out of town and began being hated. Nate was deep in thought when Prescott came trotting into the cave on his and his wife Abby spells broom.

"Yo, Nate my main man," yelled Prescott as he jumped off his wife's broom "hi Nate," Abby said in a soft tone of voice. Her appearance might be a stereotypical witch but she's not that bad. "Hi,clusterfuck" Nate said cheering up a bit. They all talked for a while and Nate decided to go into town even if he was chased.