≽ ENTING

⎯ ✧ BASIC INFORMATIONS

STAGE NAME: Enting (恩婷)/Eunjung (은정)
BIRTH NAME: Hua Enting (花恩婷)
KOREAN NAME: Hwa Eunjung (화은정)
ENGLISH NAME: Leah Hua
NICKNAMES:
⎯ xue hua gong zhu (snowflake princess) \ it literally means what it means. the nickname was given to enting by chinese fans as a sort of word play of her name and the the group's chinese name! also don't you see that she looks like snow.
⎯ hua mulan \ it's the original full name of the chinese disney princess, mulan. this was mainly because they felt like enting just has that mulan vibe and she never dyes her hair to any colour. plus she's also always up to do anything including adventurous ones.
⎯ tingting \ mostly called by her lablemates, and some fans. it's just a nickname from her real name

BIRTHDAY: July 18, 1996
BIRTHPLACE: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
HOMETOWN: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China | Shanghai, China
NATIONALITY: Chinese
ETHNICITY: Chinese
HEIGHT: 169 cm (5'7")
WEIGHT: 50 kg (110 lbs)

BIRTHDAY: July 18, 1996BIRTHPLACE: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, ChinaHOMETOWN: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China | Shanghai, ChinaNATIONALITY: ChineseETHNICITY: ChineseHEIGHT: 169 cm (5'7")WEIGHT: 50 kg (110 lbs)

⎯ ✧ BACKGROUND INFORMATIONS

BACKGROUND:
enting grew up in wenzhou, zhejiang, china and had lived there with her younger brother and maternal-grandparents. her parents, mostly her mother, would stay at wenzhou and fly to shanghai whenever needed, her father would usually fly back and forth. when enting turned 14, she moved to beijing to start attending a performing arts school. as the years passed, enting had joined performances and a few contests, even getting awards in some. at the year 2015 she got scouted by yuehua which brings her here as a member of seasons.

PERSONALITY:
• observant \ even at a young age, enting has always been very observant about her surroundings and the littles things. she notices things faster than most people and would always know when something is out if place. this especially helps when they're playing games and also when they're practicing.
• reckless \ from time to time, enting can be quite a reckless girl. however this only occurs on rare occasions. she can even bump into walls or things that are clearly in front of her. like example the edge of a table or a pillar. yes she can bump into those things.
• humble \ enting knows she's good at dancing and has lots of money in her pocket but she never abuses these things nor shows them off. well not directly that is. despite people always telling her that her dancing is good or her voice is nice and others, she knows that she still has room for improvements and could still do better.
• fast thinker or quick witted \ when making decisions - that aren't about clothes or shopping - she's always fast to think of a solution or make the best decisions. however sometimes she keeps quite as from time to time she's slightly afraid that what she says or thinks might be wrong.
• resourceful \ that mind of enting's has answers that even she herself had no idea she had. she could babble about some random answer and it is most likely correct. probably because she's a logical thinker as well. so if you want to play an escape room game or some other mind games, any game to be honest, you might want her at your side.

 so if you want to play an escape room game or some other mind games, any game to be honest, you might want her at your side

⎯ ✧ OTHER INFORMATIONS

LIKES:
• shopping
• spicy food especially mala hotpot
• anything sour
• the scent of cinnamon and vanilla
• basketball
DISLIKES:
• mathematics
• having to study things that includes maths (like tables, graphs, etc.)
• waking up early (especially being woken up by someone else before her alarm rings)

HOBBIES:
• reading (especially books about war like sunzi's art of war and old poetry books)
• photography
• designing
HABITS:
• touching her lips when she's spaced out
• biting her lips when she is thinking
• forgetting where she places some of her stuff
• becomes really quite when she's concentrated in something especially in a game that it sometimes scares the members

TRIVIA:
• when she first got scouted she thought it was a scam because she thought "why would a company this big scout me?"
• her parents are the ceo and owners of a world-known group "lumiere group" which is famous for their hotels, music schools and fashion line.
• in total she has been dancing for 10 years.
• enting likes to eat spicy food, the spicier the better.
• enting knows how to speak english as her parents wanted her to be able to communicate with their international relations if ever needed
• in the year 2013 she was admitted to central academy of fine arts. which is one of the most prestigious art schools in china.
• enting is close to next member zhu zhengting and the wjsn members that are under yuehua
• she won another 1st place award for dancing in the year 2015 which was what lead to her being scouted by yuehua
• her members says that if she starts talking about something or someone she likes, she'll get very excited and really cute.
• she's a big fan of lia kim, snsd (especially hyoyeon), ariana grande and scarlet johansson.
• enting is competitive in games but she never directly shows it.

LANGUAGES: chinese/mandarin, korean, english, (basic) cantonese
MOTTO: "if they underestimate you, proof them wrong. if they say you're amazing, show them an even better you."
TRAINING PERIOD: 4 years 7 months

"TRAINING PERIOD: 4 years 7 months

@YCHANS
user comment here !

@YCHANS user comment here !