"what the hell, Estúpida! You made me drop a the mix, your cleaning that"

———

"so you ready for tonight" she says nudging me

"mm I don't know" is all I say.

——–

after we ate breakfast we got ready to go to partycity, left Santiago with Louis.

"yay! Finally I can start proving that ima be your favorite Tia! " Louis said, as we left the house

———

"so what are you planing for his theme" Aniya asked as we were walking around the store .

"I was thinking.. Cars, he been obsessed with cars lately" I tell her.

———

"omg! Look how cute" Aniya says holding up a baby girl skirt.

"you know you and Anthony should have a kid" I tell her.

"no, me and Anthony said we would love to have or own kids. But we were thinking of adopting" she said putting the skirt down

"for real. You guys should do it" i tell her.

———

When we arrived home we decided to leave the stuff in my car so Santiago won't see it.

"and that's why I should be your favorite Tia and favorite person " Louis told Santiago who was playing with cars when we walked in.

"did you really give him a whole speech of why you should be his favorite" Aniya aksed Louis.

Louis just nodded.

"we all know that I will always be his favorite isn't that right sant" I said picking him up.

"I do love you but my favorite it tio Anthony, tio Victor, and tio scar" sant said

We all looked at him in shock.

"I fell offfened I did not speak that much just to hear that" Louis said.

———

"Oh crap I have to get ready" I said looking at the time on my phone.

"girl it's only 5" Louis said.

"yah and it takes me about an hour and a  Half to get ready" I say walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

About an hour and a half later. I was finally ready.

 I was finally ready

claimed ~ {Oscar Diaz} On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara