Chapter 10

Star woke up to hear mewing close to wear her den. She decided to see what it was at when she got closer it was actually a kit! When she was close she saw a loner wolf that was in stalking position like it was going to kill it! She jumped in front of the wolf and said " If you're going to kill this kit then I'll kill you.." The wolf laughed at pounced at Star. But Star pounced behind it and jumped on its back and bit the back of its neck tearing out chunks of flesh.

Blood filled her mouth. "Oh, laughing now?" Star hissed. The wolf pinned her to the ground but she was smarter than that. She unsheathed her claws and raked its belly. Seeing blood pour onto the fall leaves. The wolf ran away yowling and she went back to the kit. "Are you ok?" , Star asked the kit. "Yes I am."  "So you know why you're here?" "The only thing I remember was that my mother said to wait here and she left." The poor thing had been abandoned! "Do you want to come live with me? I promise I won't hurt you!" "Ya!" The kit squealed.

She took the kit back to her den and laid down. The kit looked tired falling asleep saying, "Goodnight new momma..." "Goodnight..." Star said looking at her new kit.

The next day Sunlight had entered her den. "Who said you could bring a kit here?" Sunlight growled. "I did." Star snarled back. Sunlight left the den and Violet came back again and said "Who's the stupid kit?" "Who's the stupid one here? You." Star hissed at Violet and she left. Then of course Galaxy had to come and bit her back and hit her. Then Star pushed her out of the den. She decided that she would name her new kit HopeSpirit. She decided to name her HopeSpirit because she new that this kit had a spirit of hope and whenever she pounced or jumped off of something you could barely hear her.

She took her kit out into the forest and wanted to teach her how to hunt. She told her about the hunting crouch and somehow she did it perfect then when she pounced you could barely hear her land. She had taught HopeSpirit some battle moves early. She told HopeSpirit that if your pinned unsheathe your claws and then rake down your claws on their belly. They continued to do this until dark. When their were back in their den and Hopespirit was asleep Galaxy came and bit her again just because she wanted to.

The next morning Star heard crying and she saw a Dying  pup. She rushed towards it and took it by the scruff. She rushed towards Echo's den and dropped it carefully into some moss. "Echo!" "A pup is dying!, It had DuskClan sent and was outside camp!" Echo rushed towards the pup and began to apply herbs like cobwebs and marigold. She grabbed dock leaves for Echo, chewed them, and applied them to the scratches.

She then gave the pup coltsfoot because it had began to cough. After a while the pup was resting. The pups mother had walked in and growled at Star. "What have you done to my pup!?" She cried. "No. She had done nothing. She saved your pups life!" Echo yelled. The mothers look look more grateful and calmer now. "Thank you..." she said calmly. She had walked towards Sunlight and began to talk to him.

"Clan meeting!" Sunlight howled. "Today a cat named Star has saved a tour pups life." All the wolves stared at Star. "We will allow her to be in the clan and no longer exiled." "Then, Star, Do you promise to protect the clan even at the cost of your own life?" "I do." Star meowed. "Then  by the powers of StarClan I now say that you are a full warrior of DuskClan!" Wolves started howling "Star!" "Star!". Galaxy and Violet looked displeased as the meeting ended. She could tell that if Sunlight didn't allow her back into the clan wolves would have been angry at him.