SᎾƱSƱҠƐ MĪŦSƱßΛ (ŔƐᏅƱƐSŦ)

thank you to @Euruze for the suggestion <3.

~~

"i would obviously be cuter than you!" i exclaimed, crossing my arms and glaring at mitsuba.

"you? oh please! you lack of femininity! look at my pink hair and my beautiful eyes, i am cuter than you!" mitsuba rolled his eyes, an amused expression on his face.

"at least im a real girl, you're just a feminine boy, right, minamoto-kun?" i turned to the orange haired boy.

"e-eh? well uh.. how about you guys just find a maid outfit and dress in it so that the answer is clear?" he suggested, dodging my question.

"who in the world would have maid outfits?" i asked.

"me." mitsuba answered, taking out a box from one of the photography club's cabinets.

"take this one and hurry up so we can see make fun of you" he said, throwing a plastic bag towards me. "we all know you're too ugly to even look good in it"

i ignored his remark and walked to the next classroom, closing the door and taking out the outfit from its plastic bag. it was a black and white dress with ruffles at the sleeves and collar. it came with a white apron and a headband with ruffles to compliment the dress. it also came with a black collar and stockings. i furrowed my brows in confusion. why in the world would the photography club need these?

~

"i'm done!" i shouted from behind the closed door of the photography club.

"me too," i heard mitsuba's voice.

i went in, arms crossed and eyes looking up to the ceiling, expecting rude comments but was met with silence.

i looked down at mitsuba's face. It was tinted a bright red and his eyes looked out of focus. to be honest, he did look cute in the outfit but i was still confused as to why he wasn't insulting me.

"you look so beautiful.." i heard him whisper under his breath. my heartbeat raced, i felt warm all over and i felt like i had a fever.

"w-wha-" i stuttured but was interrupted by minamoto-kun's loud voice.

"you look beautiful, (y/n)-chan!" he yelled, obviously obnoxious to the atmosphere. he must have not heard what mitsuba said earlier.

"t-thank you," i smiled and locked my eyes with mitsuba's, light blush on my face.