Kakashi x Reader x Gai

A/n: I would like to thank @PoserQueen for helping come up with ideas on how to start the story and where it should go. Without her I wouldn't be able to upload this today and would still be in a writers block.

You were strolling the streets of Konoha. You rarely had days off and you were ecstatic to have a day to yourself. You wanted to take a morning stroll to admire the village you grew up in and the changes that had been made to it that you didn't have the time to notice. It was quite early so not a lot of people were in the streets. You could hear the birds chirp. It was lovely. You closed your eyes and admired their singing.

" THE POWER OF YOUTH!!!!!!!!"

Your eyes snapped open to the loud yelling. Ehhhhh?????Thats Gai's voice....You turned around confused as to why Gai was yelling so early in the morning. You deadpanned at the sight you were witnessing. I'm not even surprised at this point nor am I going to question why.

Gai was dressed as a woman as well as Kakashi who was beyond embarrassed. Gai's wig was nearly falling off and his makeup was badly blended in. Kakashi however wasn't looking too bad but his hairy legs gave it away as well as his mask. It seemed as if he had experience with makeup and wigs...Hmmmm....You walked up to them with a smug face.

" Oi you two sexy ladies got a husband?" You catcalled.

Kakashi stiffened at the sound of your voice and slowly turned around to look at you.

" y/n-San...." he said embarrassed with a flushed face.

" Y/n-San it's me Might Gai!" Gai said lifting his wig up.

" Whaaaaa???? I wouldn't have guessed you were a man with those legs!" You said feigning shock as you look down to his hairy legs.

" y/n-San we need your help with something. We need an opinion from a woman but they all stray away from us or run when we try to approach them."Gai asked.

" They are bedazzled by your beauty that's why Gai. If a woman as gorgeous as you two came to approach me I would run scared. But what do you need my opinion on?"

" Who looks better as a woman...." Kakashi answered, his eyes averting yours.

You eyed both Gai and Kakashi up and down. You even licked your lips just to watch them shiver.

" Hmmmm I don't know man.... I'd tap both of y'all." You said giving them both smacks on their bums.

Kakashi yelped at your touch. He was beyond embarrassed. The things he would do to beat Gai in their friendly rivalry.

Gai just accepted your touch and chuckled. " I guess it's a tie Kakashi my friend. But I will not loose to you on our next test!!!"

" What's your next test going to be?" You asked curiously.

" Hmmmmm..... has to be something I can't be beat at....... Ah ha! For y/n-sans blessing to be her partner in the difficult journey of love!!!!" Gai yelled loudly.

" Gai you can't be serious?" Kakashi questioned his friend.

" I am completely serious Kakashi my dear friend. I can't be beat at this." Gai said smugly with his eyes closed.

" So why is y/n San running away right now." Kakashi asked.

Gai opened his eyes and saw you running away from them at top speed.

" This is just a test for me she has made! She wants me to prove my love for her!"

Kakashi watched as Gai ran after you. Kakashi took off his wig and walked to his apartment to take off the rest of the makeup and to get rid of the dress he was wearing.