Part 3

"They are here!" Greg called up the stairs. 

"John and Molly by the sofa, Sherlock and Mycroft either side of me but behind me." Conny positioned everyone and faced towards the door.

It opened to reveal a tall dark haired man. He walked into the room and behind him was a pair of children each holding a baby. Behind the children was a woman dressed all in black.

"David. Daniella. Good to see you again." Conny said cheerily.

"You have four hours." The man said blandly.

"Then do me a favour, LEAVE!" Conny said harshly.

Both the man and woman left without another word being said. Concordia made her way to the window and watched as the town car drove away. She turned around and looked at everyone in the room.

"Its ok. They are gone now. You are safe." Conny knelt down to the children. She kissed each ones forehead and took them to the sofa. John and Molly looked shocked.

"You two sit here and here. I will take these two." Conny took the babies and sat the children down. 

"This is my friend John and this is Molly. They are gonna check you over just to make sure you are both ok." Conny whispered. She kissed them on the forehead again and let John and Molly get to work.

As she stood, one of the babies she was holding started to get fussy.

"Hello. Its ok sweetheart. Hey. Shshshshshshsh. There we go sweetie. Its alright." Conny comforted the child.

"Both kids are ok. They are slightly dehydrated and malnourished but they have no physical injuries." John commented.

"I didn't think they would. As much as he hates me, he loves these 4." Conny put the babies on the sofa and picked up the two children. They giggled and laughed as she spun them around.

"So who are they?" Mrs Hudson asked the question on everyone's minds.

Conny sat down with a child on each knee.

"These are my children." She giggled whilst looking at the kids.

"What? Concordia, please tell me this is a joke. Why do you have children?" Mycroft started to rant.

"Shut up Mycroft." Sherlock spoke. Everyone looked at him as he knelt down in front of the two kids.

"Hello. My name is Sherlock. I'm your uncle. What are your names?" He spoke softly and quietly.

One of the children pointed to themselves then at Sherlock. He didn't understand so he looked at Conny.

"She is trying to tell you her name but she is selective mute. They both are. They only speak to each other and me." Conny explained.

"Why?" Sherlock asked.

"They have seen things in their young lives that no one should ever see." She looked at the boy. "This is my Eldest. His name is William." Conny looked at Sherlock.

"William? After me?" Sherlock looked shocked.

"Obviously. This is my oldest daughter. Sherlock." Conny said.

"Yes?" Sherlock looked confused.

"No you idiot. Her name is Sherlock. You always said it was a girls name."

Sherlock looked like he was about to cry.

"You named two of your children after me?" A tear fell down his cheek. Before he could stop her, Sherlock wiped his tear away.