Kori called for Hope and Hope walked out on the phone.

"Yes, Kori? Why are you yelling?"

"There someone at the door."

Hope frowned giving her the death stare, "So get the fuckin' door!"

Kacey burst out laughing on the other end as Kori chuckled looking at her, while Hope went back into her room.

"Ima call you back."

"Okay sweetie."

Kori hung up the phone and rolled her eyes walking to the door. She looked out the peephole but the persons hand was covering it.

"Who is it?"

"Open the doe' and you'll find out."

At the sound of the persons voice she pulled the door opened.

"What the hell you doing here? How you find me and know where my momma live?" She inquires holding onto the door.

"Someone told me."

"Someone as in.....?"

"Yo blood."

Kori rolled her eyes figuring it had to be Kacey. But she couldn't blame her cause she hadn't told her about the conversation with Kapri just yet.

"......Alright, you've found me. What do you want?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"There isn't anything to talk about, what you said last time at your house was enough for me to hear."

"Well it wasn't enough for me obviously if a nigga still tryna talk."

"Or you're just probably tryna make up with me cause Alyssa ain't fucking withchu'.

Kapri chuckles shoving his hands into his sweatpants pockets.

Right now Kori was jumping to conclusions and he wasn't fucking with it one bit. If it was one thing he hated about a female is when they made false claims about shit they thought were facts when in reality wasn't none of that shit going on.

"You really on some bullshit right now."

"Nope." She shook her head, "Just calling out your bullshit."

"Your really up here talking dumb shit. Alyssa is just the mother of my child it don't mean me and her fucking around."

"You think I'm stupid or something?"

"You said it not me." He shrugs his shoulder.

"You have a whole baby on the way, not an half a whole one. I've already been in a situation like this and I'm not finna put myself in another situation to get played."

"To get played? I ain't even did shit to you. We ain't together so I could've went a fucked with a million other of these bitches. Me and you was just vibing and getting to know each other and yeah at the time I was fucking with Alyssa. Me and Alyssa had been stopped fucking around. I decided to tell you about the baby and I didn't have to tell you that shit because we ain't together but I felt I had the need too. And you standing up here talking all this shit a nigga don't wanna hear when I'm just tryna talk on some grown shit. I ain't never chase after no female and I ain't finna start now especially if you ain't tryna hear me out."

Living AffairOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara