His eyes dart over to me. "She's definitely afraid of me." Damn, he can hear my heartbeat rising. "It's not every day you see an Argent be afaird of a werewolf." He turned to Scott. "Maybe you'd actually rise to the occasion, become an Alpha by killing one."

"I'm not like you," Scott lowly said, making sure he was in front of me. He shakes his head. "I don't have to kill people."

"Hm. Not yet." The man said. "But situations come about, situations where you realise the only way to protect one person is to kill another."

"You wanna threaten me?" Scott challenged, raising an eyebrow. "Is that why you're here?"

"No, I live here," the man simply states.

"What?" Scott seemed dumbfounded.

"I live here," the man repeats. "It's a great building, isn't it, Addison?" It gave me chills that he knew my name. "And the neighbours are surprisingly friendly,"

"What do you want?" Scott questions him.

The man lowered his voice. "I want to see what you're made of," the man steps closer to Scott, I felt uncomfortable.

Thankfully, the elevator door dings. Scott grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the elevator. After that, Scott explained. He told me that that was Deucalion, the Alpha of the Alpha pack. The twins Alpha.

And they live right above us. It sends chills down my spine knowing that a pack of Alphas were right above us.

So, now I'm here, with Scott entering Derek's loft. "We know where they are," Scott begins. A man, Cora, Boyd, and Derek were surrounded by a table.

They all looked over at us. "Same building as the Argents, we know." Derek had looked up from the plans. His eyes land on me. "What is she doing here?"

"She's with me," Scott speaks rather protectively as we stepped further into the loth.

"Who is she?" The older man next to Derek, his eyes scanning me. I felt rather uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Addison," Scott and Derek reply.

The man smirked a little, looking between me and Derek. He shakes his head softly. "I'm Peter," Peter tells me. "She's an Argent, isn't she?"

"Yes," Derek muttered, locking eyes with me momentarily.

"And she hasn't killed a single werewolf," Scott added in. "Just thought you should know she's different from the Argents, she was not with them,"

"Yet," Peter drawled out. "She hasn't killed a werewolf yet."

I was ready to go off, but Boyd cuts me off. "Cora and I followed the twins,"

"Then they want you to know," Scott realised.

"Or, more likely, they don't care," Peter tells us as we approached the table.

"What is this?" Scott asks, looking down at some blueprints.

"Isn't it obvious?" Peter questions. "The schemer are scheming. Coming up with a coup de main, better known as a pre-emptive strike."