Standing straighter, Winter finally turned her attention to the people she had been waiting to see for weeks. Winter barely began walking toward them when Sitara broke. A squeal left the other princess's mouth as Sitara ran forward, her summer dress waving from behind her.

"Winterfell!" She shouted, getting to Winter in seconds and engulfing the blonde in such a tight hug she could barely breathe.

Sitara was much stronger and more muscular than Winter. In fact, she was one of the better female warriors in all of Arendelle.

Soren pinched his nose while Kristoff shook his head, Anna only smiled. Anna loved the relationship between her children and her niece, the three were even closer than Anna and Elsa hoped they would be.

"Hi..." Winter ground out as she was lifted and spun around by Sitara, "...Sitara..."

"Sister, if you do not put our cousin down, you may actually crush her!" Soren decided that Sitara had already ruined the traditional greeting, so he walked forward as well followed by his parents.

Physical contact between her family was not as stressful as it was back in Auradon. It may have been for the fact that Sitara and Queen Anna were naturally touchy people and had been touching her for Winter's entire life.

"Ooh!" Winter could finally breathe as Sitara dropped her, her eyes wide and apologetic. "Sorry Winterfell, but wait... have you lost weight? You're so boney!"

"Well, maybe? I don't know?" Winter spoke truthfully, she was not one of those girls who constantly weighed themselves.

But she vaguely recalled skipping a meal of two in favor of studying.

The warm summer sun seemed to shimmer off of Winter's hair, giving it a heavenly sort of glow that attracted eyes.

"Ignore her, Winterfell," Soren pulled his cousin into a much gentler hug than his sister had.

"You know that Sitara has non-existent manners."

"Hey!" Soren coughed as Sitara threw an elbow at him causing him to bend over.

"Knock it off!" Anna scolded the two as she made her way over, engulfing her niece in a motherly hug.

Anna was basically Winterfell's second mother as Kristoff was her second father. Anna was always astonished at how much Winterfell resembled her parents. Both Elsa and Jack had equally as light hair (Jack's perhaps just a bit lighter) and they both had the same ice colored eyes. Not to mention, their skin was snow pale.

All in all, it was because of this Winterfell ended up a spitting image of them both, her eyes being the only thing that did not come from either one of them. Still, nobody had any clue how Winter ended up with such warm eyes.

Even Soren and Sitara shared the blue-eyed family trait.

"Your mother and father should arrive soon, we have all agreed to have dinner here before you return to Athohallan," Anna informed her while slowly pulling away from the hug.

Traveling by wind from Athohallan did not take too long so it was a rather easy journey going back and forth between both.

"Splendid," Winter smiled at her auntie before she was grabbed from behind and wrapped in a big bear hug.

Her uncle Kristoff's beard tickled her, Winter laughing as he placed her down. "Hey, kid," he greeted earning a warm nod in return.

Before anyone could further speak, a loud sound came from seemingly nowhere. Everyone looked around in confusion as the noise got louder, people now identifying it as a scream.