She was three years older than her cousin Winter, her last year at Auradon Prep being the year before Winter's first. Soren and Sitara had both attended Auradon Prep, and they enjoyed it immensely.

However, now that Soren was twenty-two pushing on twenty-three and Sitara was nineteen, they had both been coming into their royal duties. In a few years' time, Soren would take the throne and Sitara would become a lady of the court.

Not that Sitara really wanted to that much, all she wanted was to move to the city and live life to the fullest.

Soren stood on his mother's left side with Sitara on Queen Anna's right.

"Here she comes..." Sitara giggled excitedly as the carriage came down the long cobblestone path.

Soren rolled his eyes at his sister, taking another glance at her unruly hair that was bigger than her entire future.

"You could have at least tried to make yourself look presentable instead of looking like an ogre," Soren quipped in a quiet tone.

Kristoff snickered but was shut up by the glare his daughter and wife threw him. Soren and Sitara's relationship was nothing as Elsa and Anna's had been. Yes, they were close and loved each other immensely, but they had the typical love-hate relationship that most brothers and sisters did.

It was not unoften for snarky comments and insults to be thrown back and forth between the two at the dinner table. Not to mention when the pranks started, a war which Sitara would start but Soren would nearly always finish.

"Be nice, both of you!" Anna scolded gently, her beauty never having ceased with age.

Elsa was saddened when she found out she was immortal and would not age past twenty-four years old. She wanted to grow old by her sister's side, but things got better after she met the equally immortal Jack and had her child.

It was still unknown as to whether Winter was immortal, but Elsa desperately hoped she was. Elsa did not know whether she could stand to watch her daughter grow old and die. She was already being forced to watch that out of Kristoff, Anna, Soren, and Sitara.

Just as the carriage began rounding the roundabout, Soren looked around with furrowed brows.

"I do say, where is Olaf?"

The rest of the family looked around as well, their eyebrows furrowed. The magical walking and talking snowman who Elsa had created just over thirty years ago was nowhere to be seen. That was odd because Olaf was always somewhere singing and making people laugh.

Anna opened her mouth to reply but was cut off as the royal carriage stopped in front of the family feet away. The royal announcer blew a trumpet, as all the servants lined up on either side of the carriage creating a sort of hall from the carriage to the royal family.

"Bid a welcome home to her Royal Highness, Princess Winterfell Frost of Ice, Snow, Winter, and the North!"

From inside the carriage, Winter took a deep breath while smoothing out her dress. Back at Auradon, nearly everyone was royalty in some way, so it was only really Ben who got the true special royal treatment.

She had to remind herself that her status still meant quite a bit and that people would now be addressing her as Winterfell rather than Winter or Winnie. As the carriage doors were opened, Winter smiled grabbing a hold of the announcer's equally as gloved covered hand.

He helped her out of the carriage and down the few steps until her black flats met the cobblestone ground. A round of applause erupted from the servants, the royal family smiling at their beloved Winterfell from across the way.