Sometimes it was odd for Winter to think that her mother had once been the Queen of Arendelle—before she became the Queen of Snow. For Winter, the Queen of Arendelle had always been her Aunt Anna.

As the carriage crossed the gates, Winter's face lit up at the sight of the grand Arendelle castle. The courtyard in front of the entrance to the castle buzzed with the workers and servants to the royal family, all lined up with large smiles on their faces.

Yes, the royal family was quite admired and loved in Arendelle. Whether it be Queen Anna or Queen Elsa, they were both loved.

At the very forefront, just in front of the huge castle doors stood the immediate royal family of Arendelle. Queen Anna stood just in front of Kristoff, bouncing on her toes. Even as Queen and after having two children, her easily excited tendencies did not cease.

Kristoff, who was considered the King, (but he really did not rule the kingdom as his wife did) wore a huge grin across his face. He was a larger man, buff from hours of pulling ice. Yes, even after he became King, he still owned his ice business and continued to work it.

He made his oldest son, Soren (who was next in line for the Arendelle throne) work with him sometimes as well. Soren was not all that fond of working in the very early hours of the morning to haul ice up from the northern mountains all the way into the town, but he still did it. It was one of the many things that made him humble despite his status.

Soren more resembled Kristoff in looks seeing as his hair was equally as fair to his father's and his body was built in the same manner

Soren more resembled Kristoff in looks seeing as his hair was equally as fair to his father's and his body was built in the same manner. Though he did receive some face freckles from his mother, something he hated. Though, rather than also inherit the wild streak of personality from his mother, Soren was level-headed and responsible as his father was. Well, he and his father were level-headed and responsible compared to his mother and sister that was.

Sitara, his younger sister by three years took after their mother much more. She was the spitting image of Anna with her ginger hair and freckled face (though her hair was so much more monstrous and untamable than Anna's, just trying to put it in a ponytail was a battle). She was headstrong and stubborn as her mother, loud and sometimes not the brightest person (but she had a huge heart).

 She was headstrong and stubborn as her mother, loud and sometimes not the brightest person (but she had a huge heart)