67

Dani
Los Angeles, California
10:34 p.m.
two months later

"Come on Dani let me take you picture

"Come on Dani let me take you picture." Andrea begged

"Andrea I'm in a robe."

"Okay and? You could take that off if you want to, I won't tell nobody." She smirked

I laughed "Stop always being nasty."

She laughed "Nah but you do look baby. You got the pregnancy glow thingy going on."

"Not really." I said

She raised a eyebrow at me "Wassup with you? Why you acting all down?"

"I don't know about this Andrea."

"What you mean?" She asked

"The baby. Do you think I'll be a good parent?"

"Of course baby."

"But how do you know that? What if I'm not? I'm just nervous babe." I said fast in one breath

She looked at me and was quiet before pulling me in her lap. She rubbed my arm "First I need you to calm down for me. Take a deep breath and relax."

I did what she said.

"What you tripping out for? Dani I known you for two years now. I seen how you act with our nieces, you treat them as if they were your kids. So what makes you think you wouldn't be a good mom? We may have probably zoomed into our relationship in the beginning but we both knew what we wanted. I wanted to have kids with you for so long. And to be honest there was a point of time that I thought you didn't want to have any with me."

I frowned "But I do, I always did."

She tilted her head "So if you been wanted to have kids with me why you letting these thoughts get your head. You going to be a amazing momma baby. Times might get a little tough but we got this, I got you, I got us."

I nodded as she wiped my tears "Ugh, I hate but love being pregnant."

She laughed

"I'm not hurting you?" I asked about get off of her lap but she squeezed my thigh

"I'm good, stay right here."

I blushed and took her hat off "You need a haircut baby."

"I know I haven't really been feeling like going." She said