49

Andrea

Days later...
8:32 p.m.

"How you doing?" Zya asked

"Good." I said as I grabbed a water out the refrigerator

"Don't lie bro." She said

"I'm not lying."

"You talked to Dani?"

"Nope." I popped the p

"Why you acting like you don't care?" Tae said

"Because I don't, I'm not wasting time on her and her bullshit."

We all knew that lies, of course I care. I love Dani but I she falling for somebody else.

"It's not bullshit, you love that girl." Zya said

I took a sip of water "Bro ain't you should be worrying about yo girl and who she fucking."

I didn't mean to say that but she getting on my nerves asking me all these dumbass questions.

"Nigga you right I should but instead I'm sitting here helping yo stupid ass out."

"Well I didn't fucking ask you too."

She scoffed "Stank ass attitude, I see why Dani don't want yo ass no more."

I stood up "What?"

She stood up "Nigga you heard me."

Tae got up and got between us

"Aye y'all chill out." He said

"No yo dumbass wanna talk all that shit, wassup?" I said

"Wassup then?"

I chuckled "Zya, I would wear yo ass out in this living room."

"I will like to see you try bro." She said

I didn't want to fight my lil sister but the anger I had at this moment and the shit she was said made me just wanted to. I tried pushing Tae out the way but he held me back

"Yo chill the fuck out."

"That's exactly why Dani ain't with you now." She said

"Oh yeah, let's see if that's yo child in jasmine stomach?"

I knew that hit hard spot for her.

"Ya know what? Fuck you bro, I'm done with you. Ion need you, don't call or text. Don't do nothing."

I nodded "Alright, get out then."

"Andr- "

I cut Tae off "You too, get out."

He nodded "Alright bro, let me know if you need anything. Just call me."

"Ion need anything, get out."

He looked at me before they both left out

I locked the door before going in the kitchen and grabbing my Hennessy from a cabinet. I walked upstairs to my bathroom, went in my drawer and grabbed the Percocet pills.

I took two and washed it down with the liquor.

Dani
9:34 p.m.

I laid in my bed crying my eyes out. I felt somebody lay in the bed with me making me look up.

"How you get in?" I asked

"Your ass left the damn door unlocked, you been that sad you can't lock the door." Jonathan said

I sighed "I probably forgot to lock it. You can leave now, I'm fine."

"Dani you can't just stay in here crying all day." He said

"Why not?"

"Because that's not going to get Andrea back."

"It's not like I'm ever going to get her back anyways."

"Don't say that, y'all going to be back together soon."

"I don't think so J, not this time. She hates me."

"She doesn't hate you, she's just upset and disappointed."

"I wish I could go back and do things differently. I never meant to hurt her, I just want her to understand that."

He pulled me closer as I began to cry harder.

"I-I didn't mean to cause any of this."

"I know boo, I know."

"I-I should've never went out with him, I should've never even went to the fucking studio with him. I don't want to lose her, we ain't come this far for no reason."

"You right, y'all didn't but Dani you gotta understand that she is hurt so just give her a little time to get her thoughts together."

I nodded "Okay I-I think I could give it a little time."

My phone buzzed indicating a notification. I grabbed it and sighed as I seen my lock screen popped up which was a picture of me and Andrea on our first date on the beach.

I miss her so much already.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and went to the notification from Instagram.

I rolled my eyes as I seen it was post from the shaderoom revealing me and Andrea's breakup.

"Damn bitch, they find out shit too quickly." Jonathan said

I sighed "Don't they always?"

He chuckled "True."

                                Dave 
10:45 p.m.

I laid in bed as I waited for India to come over. A few minutes later a knock was made on my front door. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs.

I opened the door and let her in.

"Wassup." I said

"Hey." She said

It started to become a awkward silence between us.

"Look we both know why I called you over here, I miss you. I know I barely been fucking with you I just been taking care and been with Kairi a lot. If you feel like me being a father is too much for you then you could just do ya thing." I said

I was hoping she didn't do that but most people wouldn't stick around if you have a child somebody else.

She looked at me for a minute before speaking "David calm down, I missed you too. I understand that you just had a child so I wasn't trippin off of it. This isn't too much for me, I don't mind any of it. I told you before Kairi was even born that I was sticking around with you."

"Yeah I remember that, I just wanted to make sure mamas."

I smirked, walked up to her, and wrapped my hands around her waist "So you missed a nigga?"

She brought her arms around my neck "Duh, why wouldn't I?"

I nodded and licked my lips before bringing my lips to hers. Eventually things got heated and well you know the rest...

—————————————————————
Any thoughts on this chapter?

Vote, Comment, Share

Love you guys🖤.