65

Andrea
Los Angeles, California
12:30 p.m.

I knocked on Lira's door

"You nervous?" James asked

I nodded "Hell yeah."

He pat my shoulder "You got this."

I nodded as the door opened up and Lira stood in front of me.

She let us in and we walked in the living room.

"So where is she?" I asked

"Upstairs, come on."

I turned to James "Ima be right back."

He nodded and pulled out his phone.

I followed Lira upstairs to a room. She walked over to the baby bed and picked her up.

My eyes widened once I really got a good look in her face. This really my kid.

Lira handed her to me and I held her.

"Look at you, doing good so far."

I chuckled "I'm trying."

"So um.. does Dani know about this?" She asked

I shook my head "Nah, I don't really know how I'll tell her. Honestly I planned on having my first child with her but-."

"Things happened different and you don't know how she'll take it. I completely understand, I'm sorry."

I raised a eyebrow "What you apologizing for?"

"I just feel like this is kind of my fault."

I shook my head "It ain't ya fault Lira. I was in a messed up place and you was there for me. We have a child together and I should just worry about her for now."

She nodded as her phone buzzed "Well it looks like you won't have to tell Dani after all."

I raised a eyebrow "What you mean?"

She showed me her phone. Of course it was a picture of me and James walking into her house on theshaderoom.

"I could've been coming here for anything else. They don't know you have my child."

"But people aren't dumb Andrea. They'll figure out and will put things together."

I sighed "Just give me a minute so I could make a phone call."