chapter 13 --Last chapter?!?!---

When I look in the mirror all I see is Kellin, its scaring me, I dont even see myself, all I see is him,his perfect Black hair, His grey,blue and green color eyes..I put my hand closer to my face then I move my body so I'm in front of the toilet and I flip my hand over making all the pills land with small splashes in the water and before I can change my mind I flush the toliet.

*NOONES POV*

Vic falls onto his knees as he cries realizing he threw away one of the only things that can take him away. The old Vic was the one that made him throw it away. Light sobs escaping his mouth as he pulls his knees closer to his body. the beer bottle smashed on the floor as he flung his arm around its leg, spilling beer and glass a little ways away from his body.

Meanwhile were Kellin is hes in a room sitting in a chair with Mr.Way as Mr.Way explains that Kellin seems to be getting better and Kellin will be out in no time, Kellin is kind of happy to be well happy. Hes learning to enjoy the little things in life and well it was Vic who tought him that. Kellin is so much better he forgot about Oli, Not completly, its just that Oli doesnt haunt his thoughts anymore. He doesnt hear Oli's voice in his head,he knows Oli wouldnt want Kellin making the mistake he did by giving up and losing hope.

----

what happened after Vic crashed on the floor? He was still laying there asleep, Mike found him two hours later.

*Mike Pov*

"Vic! I'm home!" I say as I enter the house, but I'm greated with a uncomfterble silence. "Vic?" I walk towards his room, no one. "Vic?"

I look at my older brother in horror as I see the scene in front of me, Blood on his hands with glass on his finger tip, His arm bloody with cuts. beer smelling up the room. Before I step closer I pick up a paper I see at the corner of my eye, its a little ways from Vic, I pick it up.

'Its Thursday and I've tried too hard. I cant do it, Im sorry...I'm sorry.. I've had enough of life, the pain, the blood, being pushed around, being weak. Some guy named Ethan has been beating me up. Hes new to the school and lucky me, im his target, he told me i reminded him of someone..I reminded him of Kellin, Kellin Quinn, he makes fun of kellin in front of my face, thats the only reason why the past three days I've had the moments where I wanted to fight back but Im too weak to even leave a scratch on him... This is where this letter turns from being a confession of whats been going on to an apology..to everyone..to Kellin.'

Ethan? The new kid Ethan? How does Ethan know Kellin?

 'I'm sorry Kellin, I came in on accident I didnt need to be where you are, I wanted to save you, you tried to convince me that no one could ever save you, or anyone there in any case, I was determined to save you all, but from one moment to another I saved you just by loving you, you got better and some how, I dont know how I went down hill, we switched emotions, while your scars are healing and disappearing, new ones are forming on my skin and are here to stay in my final moments.'

Has he been cutting all this time? How was I so blind and stupid.This isnt what I think it is.
I look over at Vic to see his chest slowly moving, I shove the note in my pocket and I take my phone out of my other pocket and I dial 911.

---

As Im sitting in the abulence, with Vic still passed out I continue reading the letter

'Sorry I couldn't see you his week, I was too weak to last another day, two days from now was the day I was supposed to see you for my weekly check up on you, Im shit, I only got into two weeks of that plan. One day I was so out of it and I tried to make you escape and come with me. I was crazy, I might still be crazy, you seem to be getting better and well, Im happy for you Kellin, I wish I was the same as when you frist met me, I feel like we could've really been the perfect couple, but I fucked up, my emotions got the best of me, I found out how life really is.'