Universe 11: The Lost Ones Weeping

Start from the beginning

"So I'm guessing they're going to bring up 'that incident' huh." All Might said, looking disappointed in himself.

"I'm not gonna spoil anything." Maze held up her hands.

"Why is it always those damn notebooks?!" Bakugo yelled.

"Well they're important to me." Midoriya whispered.

"Those were some nice drawings though." Shoji commented.

"I-It helps me visualize how their costumes effect how they used their quirks and how the can be improved." Midoriya explained.

It showed the classroom for a few moments, the image shaking and glitching slightly. Then the lyrics started.

Feel it cutting into me,
That doubting painful knife.

It showed a side view of Midoriya as he walked forward. It zoomed in, shaking once again.

Feel it deepening the rift
Finally hit just right.

"There's some crazy symbolism going on here." Shoji said.

"He looks so sad!" Hagakure whined. "I don't like it."

Couldn't take the love I had
So weak and burning low

It showed the scene with All Might in his weak form on the rooftop, a cold and menacing look on his face

"Okay I want so say just for the record that he definetly didn't make a face like that when I met him." Midoriya clarified.

"It's... Scary." Inko said.

"I didn't even know I could make a face like that." The real thing muttered.

But it turned into a weapon
Only hurting me this I know...

Midoriya, looking hopeless and heartbroken, reached out feebly for his idol as he turned away from him. It then switched to him facing the camera, looking in pain and holding his heart, different pages of his notebooks falling around him.

Is nonfiction...

A shadow fell over his face and the pages corrupted with red ink.

"Uh oh." Mic said. "That doesn't look good. But I do like the music."

"I know. This is the song that's at the top of my playlist." Maze agreed.

"So this is going pretty much like the other one." Ectoplasm noticed. "What's the difference? Other than it's in song form."

Maze didn't answer, just shaking her head.

"It looks like he's just giving up on his dreams. Not sparkling." Aoyama said as he frowned slightly.

"Positive mindsets can go a long way." Nezu said. "It's important to be as optimistic as possible. Not being optimistic makes you more prone to giving up easily when faced with a difficult or stressful situation. So having the right attitude can mean life or death. Remember that students!" (I'm fucking looking at you Tamaki)

"Okay!" They responded.

As the scene changed the same open notebook as before was shown, now splashed with a dark liquid. A quick view of his classroom from a different perspective also appeared. Then it went back to a normal perspective. It showed Midoriya sitting at his desk, his head leaning on one of his hands and he was writing something.

So good with numbers, science math I like.
But I'm terrible at English so I despise

It showed a front view of Midoriya being harassed by his classmates as he just put his head down.