Part 38 (bye)

(Julian pov)
Ari came back. she said "Guys... I'm... moving to California for a month." "What?!" "It's only a month. I'm leaving of Friday" "But why do you want to go" "I want to see my home on the see my family again I'll be back" "I don't want to lose you again" I hugged her. "I'll be fine don't worry I'm going to be with my mom and selena." I looked down. "I'm sorry." she kissed my cheek and went up stairs.
(Ariana pov)
I called my mom and Selena to say the same thing. I was getting my bags a little ready.
-4 days later-
(Riley pov)
It's 6:00am. We woke up cause Ari has to leave in 1:30minutes. I got dressed and found everyone awake on the couch.
-in the car-
(Ariana pov)
I got in and said bye to Timmy. Ashton was driving us to the Airport. Selena called me. "Hey SEL... ya... ya... ok.. bye...see you there." I said to the guys "Selly is gonna meet me to go with me on first class." "Okay"
-20 minutes later-
(Ellie pov)
We got to the Airport and found Selly. We sat on the chairs and waited for Ari and Selly flight.
(Justin pov)
I was sitting next to Ellie and Ashton. I'm so fuckin tired and sleepy. ellie had her head on my shoulder.
(Ashton pov)
I was sitting next to Riley. I'm freakin sleepy. "So...." I said. "Soo..." They all said. "I'm bored" "don't worry I'm leaving in a couple of minutes" ari and sel said.
SPEAKER SPEAKING: ATTENTION, ATTENTION. THE PEOPLE IN FIRSY CLASS FOR THE FLIGHT GOING TO CALIFORNIA, PLEASE COME DROP YOUR BAGS AND MEET AT THE DOOR FOR YOUR FLIGHT. THANK YOU.
(Julian pov)
We helped Ari with her bags. She was about to go in but then she turned around and gave justin, ash, ellie, and Riley and hug. She came up to me and hugged me. We kissed and I said "be safe" "I will. I'll call you" "ok" i looked down. "Hey" she said while lifting my head up with a finger. "I'm coming. I promise. I love you" "I love you too" I hugged her and gave her a final last kiss. She waved bye and she went in with Selena. "Be safe" I whispered.
(Ariana pov)
I got on the seat next to a window. SEL sat next to me. "You ready?" She asked. "Ya"
-12 hours and 18 minutes-
(Selena pov)
We got to Cali. We got our bags and drove off to Ariana's mom's house. We got there and knocked on the door.
(Ariana pov)
My mom opened the door. "Ariana" she said and hugged me. "I missed you so much. Ah selenaa hi" "hi" she said. "Come in guys. I got your bags. I walked in and saw my dad. "Dad!" "Ari!" I ran up to him and hugged him. I love my dads hug. "I missed you" "same here"
-back in Paris-
(Julian pov)
I know it's only been a day but I miss her so much. "Come on julian you can't just sit around while Ari is in Cali. She wants you to have fun." Ashton said. "I know man but come on. Can you even survive with out the love of your life." "No but I never had to" he said while putting an arm around Riley. "Awww" Ellie said like a five year old.
(Ellie pov)
Julian said "well still. I can't anymore. I want Ari"
(Julian pov)
I walked out of the living room and went to the bedroom. Everything kinda was almost gone of Ariana's. I saw a picture of her on the wall smiling. I remember that day. Our first date. Ari come home Plz.
-back in California-
(Ariana pov)
I'm at Selena's house, well mansion, cuz I'll be spending a couple of nights over there. We were on her bed watching HOME ALONE 3. "I love this movie" "me too"
-1:45minutes later-
(Selena's pov)
We finished the movie and there was popcorn everywhere on the bed. "Okay let's clean up" ari said. "Clean up. Clean up. Everybody clean up" and started to sing. I was laughing. "Haha no no don't" "watch me." She said. "Clean up. Clean up." She started to sing again so I tickled her. "Ahahah no stop. Ok ok I surrender" "haha loserr" she laughed and we finished cleaning.
-back in Paris-
(Riley pov)
We went to the skating rink to make Julian feel a little better. Bad idea of Ashton because it reminds him of Ari. Justin and Ashton took Julian to the video game Section and me and Ellie went of skate.
(Justin pov)
We were playing video games and it made Julian happy. "Ha! I win!" Julian said. "Good for you" we said. "Sarcasm much?" "Haha no" "oh god" we played more video games. I kept winning. Yasss!