Chapter 1

It has been 10 years since they met. Jason was taken in by the sirens, as they like to call themselves. Catwoman trained them in the art of thievery and stealth. They trained under her for 3 years as Stray and Kitten. Then the League of Shadows caught them while they were heading home from school. Ra's Al Ghul wanted them to serve him, but they refused. He agreed to let them enhance their fighting skills with his top trainer, Lady Shiva. They suddenly left after a year of training. Only the Sirens, Bats, and Lady Shiva herself.

When they got back to Gotham the Bats were a mess. Nightwing, the former Robin, was not talking to Batman. Batman was pushing himself to the breaking point. So, Tim bribed Batman to train someone new, Spoiler. Spoiler was Robin for a year before she went back to her name. Tim and Jason had a lot of work to do. Jason became the drug lord known as Red Hood. Tim became his right hand known as Red Robin.

Tim would go undercover in a lot of their cases. From child trafficking to tracking mafia bosses he was there. Jason went with him on the more dangerous cases. If not with Tim then close behind.

Tim's public image is an informant for anyone who can afford him. He is known to have the protection of Red Hood and the Sierens. People don't realize he also has the protection of the Bats. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Mountain

Everyone was lazing about in the living room when the Zeta tube went off: "Batman 02; Nightwing B01"

"Mission room, now," Batman growls.

With that said everyone headed that way. 

"What's going on?" Wally whispers as they're walking in. 

"You'll see soon enough,"  Dick replies walking off.

When everyone arrived there were pictures of 2 boys on the screen. Some showed them talking to each other. Some showed them fighting back to back. There were some pictures of the Sierens as well.

"These boys are dangerous even if they look harmless. They are from Gotham so, they have built-in instincts for suspicious people. Some of your mentors have dealt with them, Nightwing and  I included." Batman says as soon as everyone is in the room.

"They are known as the Reds all over the world. They are the heads of the Red gang that operates mainly in Gotham. Be careful when dealing with them they are masters of deception and disguise. They are always on guard, even in their home base. They are very protective of each other due to them working together for 10 years." Nightwing tells the team before turning back to Batman.

"This mission is an information gathering. The team will consist of: Nightwing, Batgirl, Kid Flash, Impulse, Beast Boy, Miss Martian, Superboy, and Wondergirl. Nightwing is the team leader on this mission. You have an hour to get ready, good luck." Batman dismisses the heroes in the room. 

"Do you think we need all those people on the team?" Conner asks Dick while leaving. 

"I don't know if that's enough," Nightwing says walking off.

"How can 2 kids from Gotham be that bad?" Conner asks to no one in particular.

"Dude, it's GOTHAM! The most dangerous city in the world. How are they not dangerous? The least dangerous people in that city are the rich people and they are still dangerous. You realize that in Gotham you have to know how to either fight or run, preferably both." Wally rants. "I hate having to work in that city."

"Do you think they are ready to face them?" Nightwing whispers.

"We'll see soon enough, " Batman says walking off.