What Happened!

Gray woke up to see Natsu asleep. He kissed his forehead and he wanted to hold him tight but Natsu was hurt. Gray turned to Juvia, she was Gray's best friend now. He asked if she could bring him something to eat. She smiled and ran to Mira.  Gray stroked Natsu's hair and layed there.

" Here you go Gray-sama. A tuna sandwich with a glass of iced tea and a bowl of salad. What's wrong?" Gray turned to Juvia and told her what happened.

" Well, you should think about it. You'll have to answer him when he's recovered. I want you to be happy, I still love you as a good friend." Juvia said as she gently touched Gray's shoulder.  He smiled and he left with Juvia while he left Natsu with Erza. Gray and Juvia were close, almost family. He saw Wendy, Sting and Rogue run past them and looked over Natsu. He saw Loke and he asked what he was doing at Natsu's place.

" I was visiting Natsu and asked if two were dating. And he asked me if Lyon was going to find out, what was he going to do. I told him that you'd protect him no matter what." Loke said as he greeted Gray and Gray was angry with Lyon at the moment.  He looked back at Natsu every once in a while. He was worried, and he loved to hang out with his friends. Lucy, Juvia and Loke looked at him and told him that he could stay with Natsu. He thanked them and ran to Natsu, he saw Natsu waking up.

" Gray. Aahh... my head hurts. Why do I feel so cold? Where's Lyon?" Natsu said as Gray helped him up and Natsu's siblings hugged the living daylights out of him.

" Woah. Guys, chill out. Natsu's hurt and he needs to get better. You okay Natsu?" Natsu turned to Gray and nodded. Natsu got really close to Gray and told him to meet him by the gates of Fairy Tail. Natsu walked to the outside and Gray excused himself and followed.  Natsu blushed and he asked Gray if they could go on a picnic, he liked the idea and they headed to the park. Natsu didn't notice the basket Gray had.  They settled down under an oak tree.

"  Hey, Natsu did I ever told you that you're the only thing that makes me happy?" Gray said as he looked down at Natsu and kissed his ear, Natsu laughed and kissed Gray's cheek. They cherished the moment they spent. They fell asleep and the next thing that happens is a shadow moving around in the trees. Time passed and Gray woke up and reached for Natsu's hand.... but Natsu wasn't there!! Gray found a note and opened.

You can't be happy after what he did to me. If you can be happy, then come find me in the shadows. Natsu will pay for ever meeting you and I'll protect you. I've hidden him someplace where it will drain his power and by the time I'm done with him..... you'll thank me. We can be a family again with Ur.
                          - Lyon

Gray read the note and he was furious, he called the whole guild and told them to come with him. Wendy, Erza, Loke, Juvia, Sting, Rogue and Lucy came with him.

Natsu was tied to a chair and he had several injuries and Lyon stood over him and laughed. Natsu looked up and told him that Gray would come for him. Lyon laughed and he knocked Natsu out cold. Natsu sat there unconscious and Gray was on his way to save the love of his life.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Baii!!!