C. 28 The Dry Cleaners

————————•리스국•———————–

6 o'clock

Lisa's Half

"Lisa-ya, get off your bed and start packing." Chaeyoung told me.

"Waeyo? (왜요) It's still six." I told her

"Manager unnie (언니) told Jennie that we're going to go to the Dry cleaners." I squealed at what she said.

I love the dry cleaners. It's amazing, it's so satisfying to watch the washing machines circle around.

"Ok, I'll start packing."

I stood up from my bed, and headed to my hotel closet.

I grabbed all of my unused clothes and stuffed them all in my bag. I placed all my used clothes in a duffle bag I bought at the mall awhile ago.

I prepare my carry-on for our flight later and placed a water bottle I got from the hotel, a lot of chips I bought a while ago, my skin care products, my phone, and my laptop.

Wait- what about our weapons?

"Chaeng, how do we pass airport security?" I asked her

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you. We need to place our guns in our wedges again.

"Wait- what about our bombs, daggers, and bows and arrows?" We can't forget about them.

"Jennie unnie met with Twice after the last mission, she gave them all of our weapons except our guns so that they can check for any damages." She told me.

"Oh, and Twice is also going to go to Paris to help us." She added.

Wait-really? Yesssssss, I love looking at what they're crafty hands can make. Last time, Tzuyu and Momo gave me this dagger, that was lighter than paper. It was so light It felt like a feather.

But sadly, that meant that I needed a stronger grip on it, which is not ideal for me. It was interesting though.

I hopped inside the bathroom and grabbed my sling bag I brought to the mall and my three pairs of shoes I brought. My wedges, my running shoes, and my boots, which are the comfiest boots I have ever worn in my life.

I placed my boots and running shoes in my luggage, and took my wedges and took my guns I hid at the hotel safe.

I got a screwdriver I luckily found under my bed when we first arrived at the hotel sand used it to crack open the wedge, which had a detachable bottom but it didn't budge.  I placed both of my guns in both of my heels and clicked the bottom back together.

"Lali, can I borrow the screwdriver you found?" Chaeng asked

"Ne! (네)"

Jungkook's Half

8 o'clock

Right now, we're at the lobby. Waiting for our managers to say it's ok to go now, since they're checking out of the Hotel. 

We all kind of gathered in the sofa area of the lobby and started playing truth or dare since they were taking so long. And I'm assuming you know what truth or dare is by now, so I'm not going to explain.

"Ok, Jin Oppa, your turn. Truth or dare?" Chaeyoung asked hyung.

"Woah, last time you called Jin,  'oppa' (오빠) was when you got 20 dollars from Jisoo Unnie (언니)." Lisa said

Oh I remember that! It was fun to watch. And we bought many bags of chips with those twenty dollars.

"I remember that. It's ok, we got our revenge. I choose Truth." Jin hyung said