Sana- haaye sidhaaarth, thank you bebu,tujhe kaise pata tha mujhe kitni bhuk lag rahi hai.

Sid- I know you baby, you need your breakfast and I will make sure you eat healthy and stay healthy.

But abhi mujh kuch chahiye apne battery recharge ke liye.

He said that while hugging her and pulled her closer and fell on the bed with her, kissed her again.

Sid- baby I love you so much

Sana- I love you too my bebu, but ab jaane de mujhe , mujhe ready hona hai warna main late ho jayungi.

Sid- hmmm, thik hai ja hoja ready, tujhe waise bhi mujhse dur jaane ki badi jaldi hai.

And made a bay face.

Sana- awww my baby , its not like that, tujhe pata hai mujhe kal raat ko hi waha hona tha but main nai gayi, abhi bhi late jayungi toh unprofessional lagega na, it dosnt look good.

Sid- chill baby I know, though I would never want to let go of you from my embrace but abhi ja.

sid went inside the washroom ,came out wore his gym cloths and they had their breakfast.

Sana was sad.

Sid- kya hua baby.

Sana- kuch nai , aise hi .

Sid- bol na baby, suddenly kya hua tujhe?

Sana- jaise ki tujhe kuch pata hi nai

Sid- mujhe pata hai tujhe kya hua,but sad kyun hai.

Sana- mujhe aacha nai lagta yeh show karna, mujhe nai aacha lagta tujhe aise chodh ke jane ka.tujhe aise itne dino baad milne ka.

He came forward and kissed her lightly on her lips and hugged her hard.

Sana- ab mujhe tujhe kiss karne ke liye bhi paanch din wait karna padega.

She made a sad face.

Ab tujhe aache se mil jayega rest, I can't love you for five days.

Sid was smirking all this while.

Sid- baby itni jaldi tujhe mujhse chutkara nai milega.

Sana- chahiye kis ko, main toh kal bhi bol rahi thi to love me but you were giving me rest.

Ab hai na paanch din, kar lungi rest, mil jayega aaraam .

She was sad as well as angry.

Sid-ha ha, baby you have no idea.

Sana- sid kya hua, what are you hiding

Sid showed her the envelop which had the performance invitation of mirchi music award.

Sana- yeh kya hai

Sid- dekh toh,open it.

She opened it and was confused.

Sid yeh kya hai, performace invitation , is mai toh likha and performance is on Thursday , aaj Sunday hai, hum practice kaise karenge , kab karenge?

Mujhe mere maneger ne kyun nai bataya?

Sid- maine mana kia tha, I wanted to surprise you.

Sana- but hum practice kab karenge, mera toh shoot hai till Friday as always.

Sid- yeh bhi endemol ka hi hai so tujhe permission hai bahar aane ki everyday and day after tomorrow we will start our practice.

Sana- haaye sachhi.

Sid- hai baby sacchi,ab tujhe five days nahi sirf ek din wait karna hoga to kiss me and I have to wait just one more day to make love to you again.

So baby you have one day, take care of yourself and your body and once I see you again I won't give you another minute. Last night was your first time , you needed time to recover and so was your body but next time I wont have to stop myself ,I can love you for as long as I want and for as many time as I want.

Sana blushed hearing that but was very happy to know that she wont have to wait for five days to see him, its just a matter on one day.

She hugged him tightly and he reciprocated her hug with more intensity.

She bite his cheeks as per her habit, and hide her face on his chest ,inhaling his scent.

Sid- baby if you keep doing this I wont let you go , fir tujhe problem hogi.

Sana- jana kon chahta hai, but majburi hai, I have to go.

Sid- ya I know and I am very very proud of you baby, I love your professional commitment.

Chal ab der ho rahi hai, go get ready and take all your belongings .

main car nikal ta hu. Main bahar wait kar raha tera.

Sid was very sad but he knew she had to go.

He waited for her in his car .

She was checking her bags when she got an idea, she opened his wardrobe took out two of his t shirt one blue one which was in the wardrobe and then took the red and grey which he wore last night, she can still smell him from that . she smelled him from his t shirt, put them in her bag and got ready, refreshed her makeup( as sid had already spoiled it by kissing her all over)

She cameout, took her passenger seat, sid held her hand, kissed her fingers and they drove of to her set.
___________________________________________

Here's another update, please tell me how you are liking it, shall I finish the story soon or go on .
I was thinking ki main 4-5 chapters aur likhu for band Kar du.
Is it getting boring??
Please reply?