"See?" Jolyne says.

I sigh. Good grief.

"Kars doesn't need a stand! He's dangerous without it!" My grandfather says.

"They're just weird Joseph." Giorno says to Him.

"Weird? Weird!?" The girl says. "Even though that it is true, you don't hear me talking about the three doughnuts on your head! Gosh, so rude." The girl huffed.

"Ok... Sorry."

"...It's ok!~ I'm just joshin. But most of the stuff I told you was a lie!" we pulled out are stands and got ready to fight. "I have no kids, I'm actually from Florida, my name is Thana, AND IM NOT MARRIED."

We all look at each other and her father looks the same way we do. "W...what did she say?" My grandfather asked.

"I mean, I'm so fucking pretty. Why won't anyone marry me goddammit? This one dude who was hot, tried to kill. And this other dude, won't flirt back when I flirt with him. Am I doing it wrong??" she contunued.

"Have you tried singing to them?" Josuke asked. Idiot

"Please do not encourage her." The father says.

"That's a great idea! After we rob- I mean buy some of our essentials I'll do that! thank you dude with cool hair!" The girl pulls her father and runs off.

"She said my hair was cool! She has good taste." Josuke said.

"Did no one hear her say rob?" Giorno asked.

"Her dad was kinda hot. Not gonna lie." Jolyne adds on.

"OH NO! Quick Jotaro! Kars escaped!" My grandfather yells.

Even if that guy was actually Kars, I have a feeling he's not worried about whatever gramps said he did. Gramps always falls asleep when telling the story. He had a nice hat too. I have one just like it...wait...

Kars POV

After Vera stole everything we needed she seemed down. "I'm so dumb." She says walking with her head down.

"And why do you say that?" I asked.

"I don't know how to talk to humans. I thought it would be easy, but they thought I was weird. I think the only human I could talk to was mom and-... Being half pillar man is cool and all, but... I'm human too. You're not even a human and you can talk to them better than I can. I bet mom was good at talking. She sounded like a princess."

"Oh no. Your mother could never hold up a normal conversation. She was the type of person who would say "you too" after someone told her to enjoy her food. She was... Socially awkward."

"Then what about you. How'd she talk to you?"

"She talked to me like I was a wounded animal at first. It was until after we became friends that she started being...awkward. She wasn't uncomfortable, that's just how she was."

"Ew. You guys were perfect weren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"She was a pretty princess who was quirky and cute who likes painting and flowers. And you... You were a Fabio."

"I don't know what that means."

"I bet I was conceived in a field of flowers and it was full moon... Don't respond to that. That's gross."

'She's wrong anyway. It was in a kitchen... Guess you could say, I put the bun in the oven...I'm not funny.'

"Besides gross dad stuff, I envy you and my mom. You're immortal and you still think about my mom. I thought you had like a hundred bitches before my mom and you just didn't give a shit about her and that's why you left."