ConniexReader Cats {Modern AU}

{Requested by rey_mysterio}

Another day of babysitting! Well, that's what I call it. Really, it's just watching cats for a few hours. But after a while, they are like babies. I work with my awesome friend Connie! Cats really like him! We alway hear cat ears while watching them. It's fun to act like them!

"Y/n! Come on! Some cats are here!", I hear Connie yell from the living room. "Coming~!!", I yell back and skip to the living room to be greeted with a group of kittens. "Awww! They look so cute!", Connie happily exclaims. "Like me!", I say while laughing. "Yeah sure..." I look at him and see he is blushing a bit. I giggle and start petting one of the kittens. "I am going to call you... Snowball!", I tell the kitty happily.

~{After a while}~
The cats went home and that left us alone. The day was over, since the sun already set. "So, Y/n. Let's talk", I hear Connie say quietly. I look at him, and wait for him to keep talking.

"For a while now.  We have been watching kittens and stuff. And I think we have grown closer together. We have been friends for a long time now also. I was wondering if maybe. You would like to live together, own a cat of our own, maybe date...?" I keep looking at him after he finishes his long talk. "S-sure!!", I stutter out. He smiles widely and hugs me. "I love you y/n!"
I smile, "Same"

A/n
Tadaaa~!! I would have wrote a chapter and stuff this weekend for all of my fanfics, but I was out of town with horrible wifi and my cousins were following me around. It was bad.  So yeah! I wrote this today!
I will be doing the other requests soon! I have been busy with school and stuff, so sorry!
BUT GUESS WHAT!!! NOT TOO LONG AGO!! THIS STORY HIT 3K READS!!!! Thank you soooo much! This means so much to know that I have people reading my stories. Thank you!
Until next time!