Why Don't You Love Me (C21)

Darcy's P.O.V.

*backstage*

All the crew and team shouted happily as the first concert of this tour went amazing. "We conquered NY. I'm so ready for the next !" Logan screamed out enthusiastically. Kendall and Carlos gave Logan brother hug. Aw,boys. Sometimes they can be so cute. Wait,where is James ?

Somehow I turned around,I saw James was pacing back and forth. He was biting his lips while wrapped his arms around himself. He looked worried and confused,thinking of something too serious. I approached him. "Are-are- are you okay ?" I asked. He shocked by my sudden appearance. He tried to calm himself down and collected all the words to say.

"I-I-w-w-wanna a-ask y-y-you s-s-some-something" he hesitated badly. "Sure" I replied shortly,eager to know what's all all bout. I got my eyes stared on him. Our sight focused because I was badly waiting the answer that came out from him.

He took my hand into his warm fist. He started to walk out from the backstage. Maybe,he wanted some privacy. Finally,only both of us..at the parking lot. The coldness of the night got me shivered harder,rubbing my palms to get some heat.

"Oh,oh yeah..here" he took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. "Feeling better ?" he asked. I nodded,speechless because I was about to freeze. He stared into my eyes. His captivating hazel green eyes fall into my ordinary brown eyes.

Both of us paralyzed for some moments. I could feel something weird. My heart beats faster,my stomach started to butterfly and my desire to have his lips. Is it what they called sparks ? Am I really in love with him ? Oh,I hate this confusion. Really really hate it !

He held both of my arms tightly. I could feel the warm rush flew instantly through my skin and along the veins. He got closer to me,still with our unbroken gaze. "I..really have to tell you about this. I...really wanna let you know. I...can't stand anymore to keep it" he started. "Go on..I'm ready" I replied,overcoming those weird feelings that being my guts just now.

"Are we actually in love ?" he asked suspiciously. "Pfftt- what ? Okay,that's totally a lie.You know we're just..about you know..acting and you should rea-" James put his finger on my lips eventually wanted me to stop.

I could feel the real Darcy came back with all those stupid answers,keep talking so..I COULD COVER UP THE FEELINGS ! That's it ! That's why it worked ! That's how it happened ! Unbelievable !

"Darcy,this is not a contest where the winner act the most care less between us. If it is anyway,I lost ! I want to get rid of my ego instead because I care about you" he explained. I started to realize it. I got the clearer vision of this dark confusion that already been stuck up since the first time I met him.

Unluckily,I'm still an ego person ever existed,the words came out. "What the heck are you talking about ?" I tried to fake a smile,like James just joked about it. From his face expression,he started to stress up and give up on me. "The heck is...." he remarked angrily.

I closed my eyes. I felt guilty whenever his anger came up. "I love you" he whispered. When he pulled back his face,he's staring at me. He might waiting for my answer.

For some moment,nothing break the silence at all. I got tongue-tied and I'd no idea what to reply even the thought in my mind said "Yes,I love you too.." but too bad,I'm Darcy. The one who always get the wrong timing to act. The one who covered up the feelings for such a real and true stuff especially -LOVE.

He let off his grip on me. "It's okay,D.I was about to let you know..and I..don't really hope for you to love me back.Sorry about this". I just kept myself contained. He breathed in and felt relieved. "It feels so good to express this because it's been a long time ago I keep it even I've been rejected though the most important this is letting it go"