The Weird Feels (C8)

James' P.O.V.

Yay ! It's my day.Ugh,rehearsal session alone without the boys just feel like in hell.Boring all the way obviously.Whoa..whoa..wait,Darcy will be here ! The only reason of my happiness right now..SHE IS. I'm going to finish her up big time..mocking,revenge and everything.Okay,laugh evilly.

I bumped into her in front of the studio. "Good morning,Darcy" I smirked. "Good morning,freak !" she slapped my head's back. "What's that for ?" I glared. "It's the frenemiest thing to do and stop being nice to me,it's ANNOYING" she replied,giving a revenge smile and walking faster than me. "Not being nice ? You wanna the bad James,huh ? Okay..he'll come" I talked to myself.

Both of us waited on the couch while the other crews set up those thingy.I sat beside her but she ignored me and playing with her cell phone. "D,what are u doing ?" I asked. "Tweeting.." she replied,still keeping her eyes on her phone. "Oh my god,you have a twitter ? Let me see" I got excited and about to approach the cell phone from her hand. "Go awayyyy ! You can't have it..NEVER EVER" she glared,raising up her hand while holding the cell phone. "Ugh,I just want to follow you..okay !" I remarked. I must push her really hard because she already laid on the couch and I didn't realized,I climbed on top of her. Wait,what are we doing ? Looks like I want to do something mean.

"JAAAAMMEESSSS !!!" she yelled. Our faces were really close to each other,maybe only about an inch distance. Our eyes locked.She was paralyzed and just speechless.I looked at her.She's really beautiful and gorgeous.Her big brown eyes were shining brightly and..and her lips,it's really irresistible. I was about to kiss her but then,DUSH !  She pushed me away and punched my face. Ouch~ She's really strong.My nose was bleeding.She started to freak out.

"Oh no..no..I'll get some ice.Just stay there" she commanded and walked away.Aw,she's really concerned. She came back with some ices in a bowl.She took a seat beside me and looked for handkerchief in her bag then,it been used to cover up the ices.She applied it on my bleeding nose and the bruise on my cheek where had been punched really hard."Feeling a lil better,James ?" she asked worriedly. "Yeaaahhh,I'm good" I replied. 

"I'm really sorry about what just happened.I don't mean it at all"she apologized. I just keep silent in pain. "It's not my personal twitter account.It's the fangirling one..as a Rusher.Well,I need to learn more about the fandom" she continued. "What's the username ?" I asked. "Um..um..it..is..is..." she hesitated to answer. "Just tell me,babe" I smirked. She looked at me,kind of angry. "Fine..it's @JamesRedVelvet.Don't ever called me BABE !!!" she glared. "I see,but..but..why did you used my name ? I'm your fave in BTR,huh ?" I pointed out,smiling. "Each one of you is my favorite.I can't put @KendallRedVelvet or maybe @CarlosRedVelvet and the worst one,@LoganRedVelvet.So,that's the reason why.Moreover,you love red velvet cupcake like I do.It's a disguise,okay !" she explained.

"Now put this thing on by your own.I wanna find Vans and help her rather be here with you,freak !" she  threw away the ices and hit my face,leaving me alone on the couch. "That was HARSH !" I shouted. She turned around and give the tongue-out. She looks really adorable and actually,I could feel something different today about my expression towards her.But,I can't figure out what's the meaning.

*Few hours later*

We were on the break session.As usual,we just hanging out on the couch. "Hey,Darcy.I'm so sorry about what happened hours ago" I started. "Nah,not your fault.I'm the one who started it all first.You know,it's just a small matter" she pointed out. "Yeah,I'm okay with that but sometimes,you're really strong and hurt me a lot" I confessed. "Well,I'm the only girl in my siblings.Two younger brothers and that's why I act kind of like boys" she remarked. "That makes you're one of the kind and special" I goofed. "Special ? Well,I never had any boyfriend before" she said. "Wait,what ? You never ever did ? I mean,like seriously..you're beautiful and you never had your first kiss ?" I asked continuosly and suspiciously. "Dear freak James,I'm serious and I mean it really bad.I DON'T until now..I'm 21.Never ever" she confirmed it.

"You're not worried about that ? You're going to stay single for the rest of your life ?" I asked again. "Of course NOT ! I believe,my true love will come to me without desperately.It'll come like a wind..just calm and relax" she replied,smiling. "That must be your big dream" I added. "Obviously,it is..My first and only kiss,I want it to be really special and unique in my life" she continued. "Aw,that's really sweet" I smirked. She punched into my arm. "Don't be really nice..please.You make me wanna throw up because it's really annoying" she mentioned. Is it wrong to be nice ? Never ever a girl did this to me.I mean,every girl will melt or paralyzed on my sweetness but...DACRY ? She hate it so much.Such a weirdo !

*End of the rehearsal*

"D,are you free tonight ?" I asked. "Um,I'm so sorry..I've a lot of work to do.It's just too much" she replied. "Okay,maybe we should go somewhere for the frenemies hang out sometimes"I pointed out. "That sounds great.We will next time but not tonight.Don't you worry" she said,smiling. She walked closer to me and kissed my cheek. I was literally stilted and speechless.What she just did ? 

"Sometimes,we need to do something related on 'friend' instead of 'enemies'.You know,because we're frenemies" she winked at me and walked away.

Suddenly,my heart beat faster than before.What's happening to me ? Am I in love with...DARCY ? Okay,that's stupid..NO WAAAYYY ~ Weird things happened on James' day.