𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜

Start from the beginning

"Hey are you okay." Nathaniel said as he stops Hayley from leaving.

"I'm fine. I just want to get this over with." Hayley looked at Nathaniel with sad eyes. Over the months Hayley, Klaus and Nathaniel have been getting closer.

"You know I'm always here but first go get the bitch that took our city." Nathaniel said as he looked at Hayley with caring eyes.

"I know that your here for me but I just want to get this city safer for my daughter and nephew."

"I know... Now let's take back this city from the wolves that betrayed you." Nathaniel gave a smile to Hayley as she returned it back.

Hayley went downstairs to take care of the wolves that were about to come in as Nathaniel stays in his and Klaus's room to make sure no wolves get to the weak hybrid.

Two wolves come into the room by the first door as Klaus was sitting in the middle of the room. Klaus getting stronger with every one of the 12 wolves get killed. Nathaniel snapped their necks then looked at Klaus as he was painting.

"Hey look now you have the color that you always wanted for the pass 6 months my love." Nathaniel said as he brought the two dead wolves next to Klaus.

"Well thank you." Klaus gives a smile to Nathaniel then notice Elijah by the door.

"Was that all really necessary." Elijah said as he looked at Nathaniel then at Klaus.

"What the man wanted the blood of his enemies. Now he has it." Nathaniel said as sat down watching Klaus paint.

"Did you get all of them because I still feel a little weak which by the way is pathetic." Klaus said as he looked at his brother.

"The Guerrera brothers fought very well so that Francesca can escape." Elijah looked at Klaus and Nathaniel then fixed his suit.

"You let her escape." Nathaniel looked at Elijah confused but pissed off.

"No... Hayley is behind her as we speak." Elijah looked at Nathaniel and saw some concerns about that.

"Really.. you let Hayley take her. How do you not know that killing her will change anything that has been happening for the pass 6 months."

"We don't but she will be fine." Klaus said to both of them as he was about to finish his painting.

Elijah rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. Nathaniel went to bed but waited for his fiancé to join him. Klaus had thrown the two dead bodies with the rest and burned them. He went back into his with a smile on his face as he saw Nathaniel sleeping peacefully. He gets on the bed and brings Nathaniel closer to him into a cuddle.

Next Morning

Nathaniel woke up to Klaus looking at him with a smile on his face. "Have you been watching me sleep."

"Yes I have for awhile now. You are adorable when you sleep." Klaus gave Nathaniel a kiss before getting up and got ready for the day.

Nathaniel stayed on the bed for awhile then gets off the bed to get ready. He walks to where Klaus was and sits on the chair next to him when Elijah came in.