Prologue

Hello dear readers. Finally the time has come. Here's the first part of my latest book that I am currently working on. Hope you guys enjoy. Give your honest comments.

A reminder, stay clean and healthy. Have a great day. God bless all of you.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

To clip the wings of creativity and vision is nothing short of barbaric. To stop something so vital such as imagination is simply ruthless.

It never really ends well for the person responsible for such damage and distress.

Especially not in this case.

No matter what the reason was for their urgency to severe the concentration of an artist.

"That's mine! Give it back!"

"Mine now! Hahahahahah!"

"Give. It. BAAAAAAACKKK!!"

Six year old AJ screamed at the top of her lungs. It was her crayons after all. She was working on a wonderful piece of artistry that linked to colourful dinosaurs when another boy snatched her crayons away. The girl reacted just as how any child would.

This boy who bothered her was the boss of preschool. At least that's what he called himself.

Jaxon Samwell.

Only a few months older than little AJ but he'd like to think that he was five years her senior.
Jaxon messes around with everyone. Bossing them around, throwing their stuff away for no reason and causing trouble. He even ate another boy's lunch two days ago. AJ often assumed that either he lacked the right amount of sleep or the right amount of candy.

"You're so small!  What are you gonna do?! Bite me?" He smirked down at her already red nose.
This was all too entertaining to chubby Jaxon. His smile only widened at AJ's wobbling lips.
Looking at his mocking expression, she quickly collected herself.

Why was he making fun of me? She thought.It wasn't a very nice thing to do. Her stare slowly turned into an angry
glare.

Truth is, Jaxon had messed with everyone except this silent, dark haired girl who mostly kept to herself. As soon as her glare intensified, Jaxon blinked at her. Her amber eyes didn't look so sad anymore. Without saying another word, the smaller child lunged at him throwing them both on the carpeted floor.

"I said they are MIIINNNEEE!!! Don't you ever take them again you fat bully!!" She hit his head with another two crayons over and over again. He too defended himself by hitting her with the blue crayon in his hand. Too bad AJ was too angry and she was doing a lot more damage.
"Get off me you crazy weirdo!!" Jaxon's high pitched scream was heard by everyone including the teacher.

Ms.Lily came rushing towards the duo.

Oh now you suddenly have ears? Thought AJ

"What is going on?! Jaxon, get off the floor and AJ,  I did not expect this from you."

"He took my crayons!" AJ was quick to reply while taking another opportunity to pinch his arm. There were blue lines going along both AJ's arms. The color stood out against her fair complexion. Jaxon looked a lot worse with his purple and green forehead.

"She wouldn't share! Wasn't yesterday's lesson about the importance of sharing? Isn't sharing a good habit?" Jaxon so innocently asked. AJ gaped at the manipulative kid. Fortunately, Ms.Lily understood the situation quite well and scolded Jaxon for bothering AJ.

The moment Ms.Lily turned around, AJ snuck her tongue out at Jaxon and gave him another glare. That was the first and last time he ever bothered the little girl.

She was small but fierce. Jaxon always wondered how. He also wondered if she ate a can of spinach every day.

After that day, AJ made her first best friend. Cora Destiny Charles. Cora was a shy, girl who had pretty dark grey eyes and brown skin which reminded AJ of chocolates. Her hair was thick and frizzy. It was something Cora didn't like but AJ admired it everyday. Cora was extremely nervous around people and never the one to make the first move. Not until she met brave little AJ.

And so, AJ made it her mission to always protect her new best friend from the mean kids. A week after they became best friends, AJ gifted Cora with a shiny silver whistle.

"Blow this whistle if you ever need my help. Like ever. Unless you're at home of course. I can't hear you from my house but then you can always use the phone. Understand?" Little AJ demanded. This was the most she had ever spoken to anyone. Cora wordlessly nodded as she stared at the pretty glimmery thing in her small hand.

AJ swore to herself that her mission would last till the end of time itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sixth Grade

"Class!! Hand in yesterday's homework. I'm sure none of you forgot to do it." Mr.Brown, their math teacher eyed everyone.

The dark haired girl with big square glasses robotically took her math book out. She finished her homework even before she reached home yesterday. AJ was exceptionally good at maths and very good at all the subjects.

"Psst! Psssssstt!!" She turned around and glared at the blonde girl behind her.

"What?"

"I need the answer to the last two questions." AJ looked at her for a few moments.

"No." She answered flatly.

"What?! Why? C'mon I did everything else. Just the last two. I know you're a nerd who had no problem doing this shit so help me." She grumbled. AJ stared at her and slowly handed the girl her math book.

"Oh thank you!" Once she copied down the last two answers, they handed in their homework.

"Thank you nerd. I'm Willow by the way." The blonde haired girl smiled widely. AJ only looked at her blankly.

"I know."

Awkwardly dropping her stretched out hand, Willow followed the quiet girl out to the cafeteria. "I gave you my name. Now it's your turn."

"AJ."

"I know." Willow answered smugly. "And I will join you for lunch." AJ tilted her head slightly as she observed Willow. Willow Adelaide didn't seem like the type who would want to hang out with people like herself and Cora. Willow was a little too outgoing and loud but her upfront personality only peaked AJ's curiosity. So without saying anything, she shrugged and silently led Willow towards their usual table.

And this is how the three of them became inseparable. AJ, Cora and Willow got into the same University as well.

The University of Art and Tech.

AJ being the genius, skipped most of the first year classes and was doing the second year subjects in her course.

Moreover, Willow somehow managed to convince AJ to lose 'the ugly Fredrickson glasses' and for the first time ever, AJ complied.

So far, life treated them good. It was going their way.

############################

Share your thoughts 💭 💭 💭

Till next time. 😊😊

Uodates will be once a week.