two days.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊┊┊ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ ✧

┊┊┊ ❝ what am i going to

┊┊⋆ do without you?

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- two days left to live.

⁺    ˚ . *     ✦ .  ⁺   .     ⁺

EVERYTHING WAS FUCKED UP. y/n was aware of her declined mindset, but she honestly didn't care. why should she? it was the truth. everything was horrib
le. she should've just stayed home for the rest of the time she had to live. because now, not only would her parents and family members be in pain - but hitoshi would to.

just because her dumb ass decided she wanted a friend, the last fifteen days of her life. y/n was good at ignoring the pierces in her skin from the claws of her quirk. the stinging lines that drew blood because of the pointy nails that attacked her.

she was too exhausted and drained to prevent her quirk, and too tired to get rid of the crimson that practically painted her skin in the beginning - but life had a way of playing around. no more small pierces and a few cuts. no. she seriously felt like she was dying. she was began coughing up blood, bleeding whenever she want to the bathroom- there was simply blood everywhere. and so much of it.

was this it? was it all ending early for her?

y/n groaned when she tried rollling onto her side in her bed, only to feel the soft hands of her mother on her shoulder, "honey, please don't move, okay?" her mom pleaded tearily. "d/n's handling it with your doctors right now, you need to stay still, please. you could tear something."

y/n huffed, her arm wrapping around the bandaged wound in her stomach, larger than ever created by her quirk before. tears welled up in her eyes and she held back a wince. her dad stepped back into the room, his phone pressed to his chest, "m/n!" he hissed, then gestured for her to come over.

y/n's mom hesitantly left, discussing in hushed voices, something y/n couldn't understand, and she didn't think she really wanted to, either. she didn't need her situation to get any worse.

her own phone started to ring. she turned around (painfully) to look at the vibration device on her side table, and saw it was hitoshi, which immediately made her smile. she accepted the call and lifted the device to her ear, "hey, cute purple sleepyhead." she greeted, voice strained.

"hi, um, are you okay?" hitoshi asked on the other line. "you sound like you're in pain. is that why you're not at school today?"