𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"Big Brooklyn. Fuck all ya dirty spanish Bronx bitches bro! I'm picking not fighting no bitch over this nigga."

"But you wanted him though right?" I turn around and snap back, "Exactly. Don't call me nor my sisters out our names then bluff. Fuck is you bluffing for? I said nothing to you, didn't disrespect you or noth—."

"Deadass? Cause you had an attitude when I came up already then was like 'first of all' and he cut you off.To me, that's obvious fighting words."

"Is she serious right now?" Amiri laughs.

"Cause you had not one BUT FOUR of ya homegirls come up to me in different timing asking if me and him together. First of all bitch invasion of mothafucking privacy.Then you come at me cause you're pressed he don't want you. You're built like a box bitch don't nobody want that ass. Built like Wendy talking bout some 'how you doin'," I impersonate making everybody laugh, "Fuck outta here yo.." I trail off before looking up at Pop, "I'm ready to go.." I roll my eyes.

"Nigga said 'how you doin'," Ace cracks up making everybody laugh more then Pop laughs.

"It's not funny but it is funny i'm sorry," He looks at me making me crack a smile.

"Fuck you and fuck ya dusty ass, thirsty ass friends. C'mon y'all," Fivio grabs Jasmine as they head through the crowd to the door.

"I need my purse," I say to Pop as I put my earrings back on.

"I got it.." Tae quickly says, "Cause if one of these bitches touch you it's done and deaded," He grabs my purse of the couch and hands it to me.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too!" Tae laughs as he heads behind me and Pop.

Once we all get outside we stood in front of the house in our friend groups talking.

"Bitches is mad pussy yo, and that's word to my dead.." Ella rolls her eyes, "You seen how she was just standing there."

"I'm saying.." I shake my head, "Like es bastante malo que soy estresado en estar en mi período and then they testing me in there.." I say to the girls.

[its bad enough that i'm stressed on my period]

"I wanna fight but they not gonna let us," Jasmine laughs looking at the guys goofing off in a circle.

"Fivio most definitely not letting us fight," I look at Jasmine, "He was standing in front of me the whole time and Pop was holding onto me mad tight like boy let go, I just wanna talk!" I laugh making them laugh.

"I wasnt letting none of yah fight I don't give a fuck," Tae laughs.

"Yo Ciela right?" A girl asks approaching us.

"Yeah," I say.

"Yo on behalf of Brooklyn, we don't claim her. She's not even from here," She laughs making us laugh, "But lemme just say you shut shorty down real quick!" She laughs before we agree, "All y'all did. It's not really like this out here this was really like a one time rare thing," She starts explaining, "But I just wanted to say that y'all invited to all the functions in Brooklyn cause we fuck with ya now!" She laughs making us laugh.